𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑

Start from the beginning

'Honestly when things are interesting I feel like i'm going to be so much better at it. I'm hoping to get high grades here', I admitted as we once again walked down the hallway and out of the cabin door.

'Me too F/N we have to help each other, maybe Armin can help too!', she suggested wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

'Ahh Armin, I really hope he does well in the theory, I wont lie Mikasa I was slightly worried when he didn't catch on as quickly in the training side of things' , I confessed in a quiet voice.

'Yeah I agree, it was slightly worrying', she agreed, 'but lets not worry too much. Armin is a strong intellectual he'll thrash us in all of this'.

'Yeah he will', I giggled.

Soon enough we reached the entrance to the dining hall, 'Good morning guys!', I announced as I saw a bunch of our friends sitting there already. Eren and Armin had saved seats for the both of us on either sides of the table opposite them, Jean sat to the right of Mikasa and Marco opposite him. Then others filled up the rest of the long bench.

'How did you guys sleep?', Armin asked as he had noticed the tired expression on my face.

'We slept alright thanks Armin, we were just up for some training early', I replied yawning.

'It seems like it's hard for you to get up early F/N', Eren laughed looking me up and down.

'Yeah i'd say i'm more of a moon and the stars person', I laughed aswell, 'I'll get up in the morning for you though Mikasa, plus the sunrises are always winners'.

'Oh yes this morning the sunrise was beautiful I wish you guys would've seen it', she affirmed to the table.

I began to notice Jean looking at her in a certain way too, but I wasn't going to intrude there unless he wanted me to so I just faced forward.

'Be my sunrise', Jean blurted out as the whole table fell silent.

'Not now Jean breakfast is about to be served' Mikasa stated in the most monotone voice ever. I couldn't help but face away and giggle over his little crush on her, it was too innocent of him.

First crushes and loves are always hard to get over.

'Calm down Jean-boy it's 8am', Ymir's voice came from further down the table, teasing him.

'Shut up look at yourself! Your arm is wrapped around Krista!', he shouted embarrassed. 

'Krista likes me thats why', Ymir smiled smugly.

'Yeah she's lovely!', Krista agreed kindly.

She was so bright everyday, there is always a smile plastered on her face which would light up any room.

'That was a cute attempt though Jean', I admitted, 'being someone sunrise it nice, but what about someones moonlight?', I joked, giggling at his blushed face and then facing back down at my plate.

Lost in thought, I swished my spoon through my boring oatmeal, slightly hearing what Armin was saying about his new book that he'd already finished.

'Ow', I looked up in front of me as I felt a kick to my shin, to meet Eren just staring into my eyes before quickly turning away.

'Sorry it was an accident', he replied as he reciprocated the same movements with his breakfast.

'Oh, no worries', I smiled slightly, going back to playing with my food.

'BREAKFAST IS OVER IN HALF AN HOUR, GO TO YOUR ALLOCATED CLASSROOMS FOR 9AM', Commander Shadis announced with a megaphone to the giant dining hall.