Part 2<Our little world>

Start from the beginning

- I'm sorry ... I overreacted, I didn't have to react like that.

- Don't apologize, Eda. I know how you feel, what are you thinking, I know you and I see everything from your eyes. Everything is normal, don't worry, I understand you.

-Thank you. - Eda hugged Serkan. - I don't know what I would do without you.

- Heyyy... stop, don't be so dramatic, Eda. I will not disappear anywhere. And besides, how are your studies going? Did you have an appointment with the teacher today?

- Oh, yes! He said my job is very good and next week's final presentation.

-I'm very proud of you. - Serkan kissed her on the forehead.

- I know, Serkan. You repeat this to me several times every day. I really remember it, you don't have to remind me all of the time- Eda laughed.

Yes, I repeat it to you and I will repeat it for the rest of my life. Unless you shut me up.-  Serkan said with a smile and suddenly Eda kissed him.

- Maybe you'll shut up now? - Eda laughed again.

- I am very proud of you, my fairy girl ...

- Serkan!

- Very very ..- Serkan repeated the same words and tickled her, while leaving small kisses on her face.

-Serkan, stop, that's enough, please ..

Serkan didn't stop tickling her.

-Serkan, stop.-Eda laughed, trying to breathe in the air.

-Well, okay, my stubborn.- Serkan laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

-What did you say?Who is that? Stubborn? Ah like that?- Eda framed both hands to the side and stood in front of Serkan.

-The sweetest stubborn.

-Don't try to turn around with nice words.- Eda annoyed him.

- I'm not even trying ..

-You are. Because you really wanted to say that I am stubborn and don't want everything you just did.

- You don't want that? I thought you liked it when I tickled you.- Serkan quickly tickled her to one side again.

-I like, really like, but that's enough, Serkan ...- Eda started laughing again.

-And you can't be mad at me for long.

- Could it be otherwise?

- Probably not.- Serkan smiled.- Okay, let's end it. What are you doing here?

- I have transplanted flowers, you know how much care they need, and there are endless numbers of them here. You know I won't leave anyone unattended.

-I know. It turns out you really like this place ...

- Yes, I have said it many times. Here I feel like in another world. Only the two of us. Perfect, isn't it?

- Absolutely. But Sirius could also be here. Then we would be the whole family.

- Yes, but Sirius is in good hands now. I imagine what he will look like when we return with Melo's care ..- Eda laughed and spread her arms, showing the possible size.

- No no, Melo promised to take care as needed.

- Did you really believe her? Melo? You are kidding me, you'll see how she will express her love for him in delicacies- Eda couldn't control her laughter.- Ah, besides, in the morning she send me a message and she wanted to talk with me and you when you come back. She wants to discuss something about the project.