⚠️Carpet Diem⚠️

Start from the beginning

Dipper & [Y/N]: "Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition?!?" They looked at the board game.

Dipper: "You're not having a—"

The door opens and shows Candy and Grenda grinning in the shadows. They walk in and interrupt Dipper and finish his sentence.

Candy & Grenda: "Sleepover!"

Dipper screams in horror as [Y/N] just stood there.

Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Waddles are sitting on the floor, talking.

Mabel: "Okay, so how much do you like boys...?"

Grenda: "So much!"

Candy: "Boys make me think about kissing!"

Grenda: "Candy! Oh my gosh!" She threw a pillow at Candy which hits her in the head.

Candy: "Ow..."

Mabel: "We are so crazy tonight!" She begins screaming. Soon after, the other two girls join her.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

I was on my bed with a pillow over my ears while [Y/N] slept beside and soon woke up a bit.

Grenda: "Who wants to smear makeup on my face...?"

Mabel: "Ugh, you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point...?"

Grenda: "Beautiful! Beautiful!" She yelled as she punched the ground.

Dipper: "Arrrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?! You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!" I angrily said as I got out of bed.

[Y/N]: "Yeah...what Pine Tree...said..." He yawned.

Mabel: "Come on, it's not that bad..."

Grenda: "You know what your brother needs...?"

Mabel: "A makeover...?" She gasped.

Candy the holds up beauty products and I screamed.

⚠️Timeskip⚠️
{Mystery Shack}

I was now walking in the hallway with my blanket and pillow in one hand and dragging a sleepy [Y/N] in the other.

Dipper: "Hey [Y/N], are you ok...?"

[Y/N]: "No... I'm just tired of using my powers.....mnhmn......" He mumbled the rest of his sentence and yawned.

'Oh, right...he's only a half demon...'

Dipper: "Don't worry, I'll find a place for us to sleep comfortably..." I tell and he just sleepily nods. I couldn't help but squeal quietly to myself.

I finally find Soos and walk up to him while he screwed some sign on a door.

Dipper: "Hey, Soos, can we sleep in your break room tonight...?"

Soos: "Of course, dudes..."

Soos opens the door to reveal a very cramped room with hazardous pipes and steam.

Soos: "You just gotta make your body go like a video game puzzle block. Beebity boop boop beep beepity boop bop boop boop...." He gets into the room by moving his body into an odd position.