Ode To My Lover

2021

As Yeji steps out of the airport, a big smile formed on her face as countless memories start to flood her mind while she walks.

But the smile on her face immediately dissolved into a sad look as her girlfriend is nowhere to be found. They talked about meeting at the airport, but Ryujin isn't present whatsoever.

After a few minute of silence and walking in the snow, Yeji suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder that made her a little flustered.

Yeji looked behind her and her eyes started glowing out of happiness and excitement. "Shin Ryujin." Yeji said and gazed at Ryujin's heart shaped eyes.

"Hwang Yeji, you were ignoring me the whole time. Is something wrong?" Ryujin said amd crossed her arms as she cutely scrunched her nose.

Yeji started stroking the back of her head as she desperately tried to think of an excuse to her adorable girlfriend. "S-shin Ryujin, I'm sorry. I didn't see you at all." Yeji said and slowly walked towards Ryujin and planted a kiss on her lips. "I'm so sowwy."

Ryujin let out an annoyed face at the cat-eyed girl. "So you're teasing my height?" Ryujin asked while acting angry.

Yeji chuckled at Ryujin. "Shin Ryujin, stop being angry!" Yeji shouted and hugged her girlfriend.

A big smile formed on Ryujin's face as she felt really comfortable and warm in their hug. "Hwang Yeji, I miss you so much. I love you." Ryujin whispered to Yeji's ear and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Yeji slowly broke the hug and smiled at her girlfriend. "I miss you too, Shin Ryujin. I love you too." Yeji said back and kissed Ryujin on the lips.

Ryujin started fixing her scarf and connected her arms with the cat-eyed girl. "Hwang Yeji, let's eat. I'm hungry."

Yeji slowly leaned closer to Ryujin's ear. "Do you want to go to a hotel?" Yeji whispered that sent shivers to Ryujin.

Ryujin's eyes widened as she couldn't believe Yeji said those words. "What are you saying?" Ryujin said and started hitting Yeji's shoulder.

Yeji defended herself and let out a laugh at the cute look on her girlfriend's face. "I'm just kidding, Shin Ryujin."

Ryujin crossed her arms and started acting angry. "Hwang Yeji, let's go to that restaurant." Ryujin said and pointed at a certain building.

--

"Hwang Yeji, how was your trip to America?" Ryujin asked out of curiosity while eating ice cream.

Yeji let out a big smile as her eyes wander around the restaurant. "It was fun, Ryu. I met so many doctors and people there that I used to look up to as a kid. How about you? how are you doing? and I'm really sorry for only calling like once a week." Yeji apologized to the short-haired girl.

Ryujin let out a big smile as she so proud of her girlfriend. "Hwang Yeji, it's okay. We're both busy. Anyways, I just finished my internship and I am actually working as a writer for a big company."

Yeji stood up from her seat and sat down besides Ryujin. "When will you publish your own book?" Yeji asked out of curiosity while caressing Ryujin's hair.