1|| New Dimension

Uh hi lol. So sorry the beginning isn't exactly what happened in this scene in HxH, but I changed it to fit the plot el oh el. Anyway if u do read this, pls put some comments bc ineedsocialinteraction. Lol. Okbye- Author]

«"You and I will always be best friends."- Time Adventure »

Third Person POV

Killua hastily sprinted over to his comrades and friends, carrying an unconscious Gon on his back. His breathing was heavy and his vision was blurry. He had just watched his best friend become years older and crush Pitou in front of his eyes. It was horrifying seeing Gon like that, and he felt annoyed and mad at his knocked out friend. 

When he finally reached the destroyed castle which was now in ruins, he yelled out for help.

"KNOV! Open up a portal! Gon needs help right now!" A teleportation warp circle appeared in front of his feet, and he jumped in carrying the green-haired boy.

His vision blackened for a few seconds, and the weight of Gon's body left his back. He suddenly felt himself free falling, his vision clearing back up. He twisted his body around so he was facing the ground and landed on his feet, not a scratch on his body.

He took in his surroundings. He was in a narrow alleyway lined with dumpsters and trash. He looked over his shoulder only to find his green-haired friend gone. His eyes widened. Gon needed medical attention, yet he was nowhere to be found. 

Killua then realized he wasn't where he was supposed to be. He wasn't in the big white nen apartment. He was in a random alleyway. This wasn't right at all.

His breathing hitched as he continued to frantically look around with widened eyes, searching for anyone he knew. His stance was wide, feet planted in place. His head was quickly turning left and right, his breathing becoming shallow.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS GON." He thought to himself as his worry for his best friend continued to grow.

"THIS IS THE POLICE! Hands above your head, you've been reported for suspicious activity!" From the sound of an unfamiliar voice, his eyes grew wider and intake of breath became sharp and rapid. He continued to look around for Gon, in turn disobeying the new voice.

"Gon..." He whispered to himself, still in a state of panic.

The officers took his non-response as disobeyment, slowly walking towards him with guns loaded. Killua sensed entities nearing and whipped his head toward the officers, eyes blazing a deep confusion and fear. The officers took it as fear of the police force, smirking confidently.

When in fact, the fear was for Gon. His fear of losing his life's light was increasing rapidly, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He was so lost in his emotions that he jumped onto the roof of the building next to him and ran. 

He leaped across the rooftops at a low and shaky speed, no goal within his clouded mind. He wasn't fully charged up so he didn't use godspeed, but ran normally.

Eraserhead was annoyed at the stupid policemen. The kid was shaking, freaking out, and looked to be quite young. No more than 15 years old. When the kid jumped onto the roof he was surprised, to say the least. He climbed up the wall in a few seconds and started tailing him best he could. 

His eye sight was great because all of his quirk practice, but the kid was still gaining more distance. He tried to keep up but the kid was way too fast. He started using his scarf to fling himself toward the boy.

Killua sensed somebody approaching from his En that was previously turned on. He jumped down to an alleyway to sneak up on the attacker.

Aizawa saw a blur of the kid jumping down to an alley nearby, so he decided to call out to him knowing he couldn't catch up.