Tragic Love [PART 1]

Start from the beginning

Twilight: "...So....Can we see Applejack...Or Rainbow?" Twilight asked, Most likely have nothing else to say after what she just heard. 

"You can see them both." The doctor said, Everyone nodded.

Granny Smith: "We'll be here waiting." Granny said to the 4 girls. They all nodded. 2 went to see Rainbow and 2 went to go see Applejack. Pinkie and Twilight went to Applejack's room. Applejack seen them and smiled a little.

Applejack: "Hey guys."

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Applejack, How are you feeling?" Pinkie asked. 

Applejack: *sigh* "I'm alright..I guess." She replied. 

Applejack: "How's Rainbow?" Applejack asked. 

Twilight: "So far not so good." 

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah...The doctor said she's in a coma. And she also looks dead, She didn't have a helmet after all." Pinkie exclaimed, Applejack frowned.

Applejack: "Oh.." She said sadly, Silence had filled the room. They had no other words to say, The words the doctor said earlier still filled their minds and it felt unreal. Like it was just...Unbelievable. But Twilight broke the silence. 

Twilight: "So...Rainbow sacrificed for you?" Twilight asked, Just to start a conversation. 

Applejack: "Yes..She gave me the helmet just in case we had crashed. She told me to hug and to say that I loved her.....And I did." Applejack said. Applejack and her friends could only hope that Rainbow is alright, They wouldn't know what to do if she wasn't. Especially her family. 

Rarity: "Twilight? Pinkie? Are you ready to see Rainbow?" Rarity asked, Twilight and Pinkie nodded.

Pinkie Pie: "We'll see you later Jackie. We'll visit you as much as we can, Okay?" Pinkie said, Applejack nodded. Then Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Twilight switched rooms. 

Applejack: "Hey girls."

Rarity: "Hey Applejack, How are you feeling? Everything okay?" Rarity asked, Applejack shrugged.

Applejack: "I guess so." She said emotionless. 

Applejack: "Is Fluttershy okay?"

Rarity: "She's okay, she's just having a little break down." Rarity said while rubbing Fluttershy on the back. Pretty much comforting her. Rarity sighed.

Rarity: "I still can't believe this is happening." Rarity spoke.

Applejack: "Me either...Twilight and Pinkie told me what the doctors said about Rainbow." Applejack replied. Rarity tapped Applejack on the shoulder.

Rarity: "Everything is gonna be okay Applejack, We just have to think positive. Or you can just look at it as...Something different other than this." Rarity said trying to comfort Applejack, Applejack shrugged. 

Applejack: "I guess...I just don't want anything to happen to her...As if...You know.." Applejack trailed off, She couldn't say it. 

Rarity: "I know...You don't have to say it. I don't even wanna say it myself." Rarity said. 

Rarity: "But everything is gonna be fine, Remember she's in your condition for a reason." Rarity said. 

Applejack: "I know...But she had no business giving me that helmet!" 

Rarity: "I mean true, It was a crazy decision. But she did it for you, She did it to save you. So be thankful she took your place to be in the condition you would be in if it haven't been for her." Rarity said. I mean she wasn't lying, Everything she said was a truth.