What does she think she knows?

"I want to save you from her trap. Viv. Nothing more,"

"Vivaan! My name is Vivaan" I said to her with my finger pointed at her.

"Look-"

"Not a single word more Kiya get out!"

"Do you want to talk to my agent he will tell you everything. Trust me!" she again said as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room. And threw her out.

But.

Why do I have a little uneasiness in me.

From what I know Kiya. She never speaks without ground.

Shut up! Vivaan. How can you even make this thoughts cross over you.

This is her plotting. Just plotting her little game.

Don't believe it.

I then checked my phone which had her missed calls.

"I can't come," I said to her as soon as she picked up call.

"Are you okay?" hearing her voice just flushed every stupid things from my head as I rested myself on the wall. "Vee? "

"Kiya came at the office."

"Oh, and? You guys banged hard?" she asked me over my down voice as I smiled.

"Nothing... Just she usually throwing herself on me and I backing of," I lied to her. Out of all the days. She not once touched or threw herself on me. She was talking with distance between us. Like she was really say-

Just block this things from your head Vivaan.

"Why? Are you mad?" I asked her trying to be playful when I was totally not in the position to be.

"Did you guys get intimated?" she asked me question over mine as I laughed.

"Why you will only get mad if we did?" I asked her again playfully this time my head feeling a little lighter.

"No," she said as I raised my eyebrows. With little shock.

"Really?" I asked her instantly at her response.

"It's not like your first time with her. " she said about me and Kiya as I was little disappointed "And don't forget I have seen you with a girl on your lap. Remember?" her words though sounded more like a complaint then understanding.

She was mad.

"But Heer?"

"Hmm? "

"I have never got intimated with Kiya." I told her as there was silence on the other side. "Heer?"

"You guys were together. How come not?"

"I've never dated her"

"What?" she asked with a shock as I realised i have never told her about anything with me and Kiya.

"I'll tell you everything after we will visit Daadu," I told her as she was again silent. "By the way why did you wanted to meet?  What is urgent?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to meet you. It's already been week since last time. So I wanted to see your face." she said as I too wanted to see her so much.  Since I had skip an entire day last time I have been working like a crazy this week that I didn't had any time to meet her.

"Did you miss me?" I asked Heer with a smile that she wanted to See Me.

"Ummmm? I don't know if I missed you or not. But yes I was craving your tight hug so much, like that day. It felt good. "

"That's what missing is like crazy!" I said as I giggled at her cuteness.

"Well then maybe I did. " she said as I chuckled. "Then say it."

"No?!!"

"Say it "

"Okay. I ... Missed... You " She said as I laughed she was sounding like I was asking her to commit crime at police station.

"Now say My Dear Vee"

"Really? Get lost! " she said as she hunged up. As I laughed and that remembered

God. I haven't convince her dad yet.

~

------------------------------------------------------------

Who is wrong who is right how to decide??

Do you think Heer is playing game??