Bad news

So, I and my family were in our room having our family time. Suddenly, we heard pups' cry. I and my brother ran to our gate without even wearing slippers. The floor was hot. We saw Brownie crying and Bruno was running and barking. The neighbourer told us that the dog from the other side of our colony has eaten Brownie's puppies. I was about to cry. My mom brought milk in a bowl from kitchen and kept it near the spot where Bruno was standing, he was so insecure of his siblings. Now Brownie was running around, crying and barking. Bruno and Brownie both were hungry, but they were smelling the milk, taking a small sip and then again running around barking and crying. 

We tried to calm them down by cuddling them but that didn't work this time. After a minute, neighbourer told us that 3 pups were alive. I and brother tried to convince mom-dad to keep the pups in our home, they refused to do so. I knew that they were also so sad about this incident but tried to hide it and they wanted to save the pups too but they didn't wanted to get attached to another dog after what happened with Shaffy. 

They say everything that happens is good. This time we couldn't see any good. Bruno and Brownie were in the plot whole night. Next day I heard pups, then mom waked me up and took me to our front yard. It was sunday so no school. I was so surprised to see the 3 pups under our car. I literally jumped with excitement and my brother came out and he was so happy that he hugged me. Then we asked with curiosity that how did they got in here. My paternal grandmother said that she was cleaning the front yard and Brownie started pawing the gate. When grandma opened the gate Brownie kept a puppy at her feet and started whining. Grandma wasn't in favour of keeping dogs either but the mother in her got awakened and she let Brownie keep the dog in our house. Brownie kept another pup in too. The 3rd pup was kept by our neighbourer in our house, she knew that the other ones were here and she found that pup at her gate so she decided to keep the pup with her other siblings.

Later that day, the neighbourer who lived in front of the plot told us that there was another dog stuck between two logs of wood. Me, my brother, my paternal uncle, my 2 friends and another neighbor uncle who loved Bruno and Brownie headed towards the plot to rescue the puppy. The pup was terrified. Still we were successful in saving him. That pup was black ,jet black but you know he reminded me of Shaffy. He looked just like him. When we brought him in my mom took him in her arms and said how are you Shaffy? That was a slip of tongue because he looked and also smelled like Shaffy. My mom held him in her arms, close to her heart. After that we shifted all the pups from front yard to back yard.