Missing Shaffy

I was missing Shaffy, sometimes i would stay awake thinking of him, thinking and wishing he's happy in Heaven. I clicked some photos with Shaffy, i would see them daily. One night I had a dream, I had Shaffy in my arms wrapped in the same cloth that i used to wrap him when we brought him home. We(my family and I) got out of the car and we were in front of my maternal uncle's house. Uncle asked "How's he now?". I looked at Shaffy than said "he's ok." And then i woke up, for a moment I was confused as hell , I thought he was ok now. I looked at the place where his bed was used to be. I broke down in tears realizing that it was a dream. I tried to be quite, and to not wake up anyone. I was wishing that may this dream come true, but it was worthless for me to wish. He can't come back. 

After 2-3 days, I looked up in clouds and saw Shaffy's face in the clouds. I couldn't hear anything happening around me, I was like numb. A tear rolled down my face. I felt like I was looking in the heaven. Then, Brownie pawed me. I looked at her and patted her while my eyes were filled wit tear and I tried not to cry there, I smiled because Brownie started whining sensing that I was in a sad mood. I went in the house and washed my face. I saw a dream again on this same day. I saw that I passed through hell and reached Heaven, I was trying to find Shaffy but then found another dog and started playing with her. Yes, she was a female dog. She was white in colour. She told me her name, it started from 'C'. I don't remember what the name was, it was a dream although. I sensed that she was Shaffy's friend in heaven. I know that it's so unusual for a human to remember a dream and it's detail so well, but I think i had that dream because Shaffy wanted me to know that he had friends in heaven and he was happy but he wanted me to be happy as well. 

After months, in rainy season something very very good happened. It was month of march I guess. You'll know what happened in next chapter.