Puppies!

So, I and my family came home from my grandfather's hometown. So after resting for a bit my brother asked me if I wanted to come and play with Bruno and Brownie. I said yes and we went out. For like 5 minutes we tried to find them. We were not able to find them. Our neighbour who lived in front of one of the plots where Bruno-Brownie lived told us that Brownie.....................GAVE BIRTH TO 8 PUPPIES! We were so happy! Brownie was sleeping their behind some large stones with them. She took a good spot, she didn't wanted any other dogs or animals to see her babies. She was so insecure about them. Oh! and Bruno, he went looking for food for his siblings. We didn't knew that, we came to know about that after he came back with a piece of bread in his mouth and dropped it near the large stones. That was just cute. We fed Bruno and called Brownie. Brownie came after a minute. I went home and brought some milk for her. As usual, after eating his food Bruno started jumping and playing with my bro. 

After sometime, my bro tried to climb up the large stones. He did and saw the dogs. He said they were so small and cute. They were only two days old. One of them was pure white and others are all jet black. That doesn't really make much sense, Brownie was brown but none of her babies were brown. I was a little afraid to go and see the pups, I thought Brownie could bite or there might be insects in there. Come on, I was small back then and I was stupid enough to think that Brownie could bite me. She is such a loyal dog.

 Well, let's talk about Bruno. He was so intelligent to give that piece of bread to his newborn siblings regardless of him being hungry. He was hungry and I can say that because when we fed him, he ate the food hastly, also we had a great bonding so I just knew he was hungry but wanted to be a good brother. Even when he was eating he kept seeing at the spot where the pups were. He was acting like a guard. For the next 1 week Bruno would be at the plot most of the time.

My mother was so happy about the puppies, she would send us to feed milk to Brownie every evening. My dad was happy but didn't wanted to show it. So, I wanted to see the pups too. I sent my bro to bring the phone and click a picture of them. He did what I said and I was so happy when I saw the pups' pictures. We showed the picture to mom and her reaction was "awww" and she smiled. My dad went near the rocks and saw the dogs. He smiled too.

Author's note:- Dear readers, i hope you all are attached to my book. The next chapter is a little sad. Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter(and other chapters as well). You can follow me if you like this book, i'll be writing fantasy and fictions as well. This one is actually based on my life. Keep Reading! :D