"Yes you will, but tomorrow kook" Jungkook knew his friend was right. He can't just run out like godzilla without any plan. He can't afford to put you in more danger. "Fine" "now I'm off to sleep" Jimin said slowly slipping upstairs. "Where are you going?" Oops-he caught it. "The bedroom" Jimin replied nervously. "That's the master bedroom" Jungkook put his hands on either side of his waist. "Um.. comeon Jungkook, just for once"

"For once, let me sleep in your hugeass king type bedroom" he pouted. "Your room is that" Jungkook pointed to the guest room downstairs. "Aish, you let yn sleep there why not me" he sounded like a typical 3 year old boy whining.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile to himself while sleeping. The first night he met you, itself he was willing to sleep in the guest room for you…

Jimin woke up, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands, yawning, streaching and doing all the stuff he regularly does. As soon as he stepped out for some water, he flinched. There was his guy who was in the living room, doing warm up's, fully dressed as if he was going somewhere- oh ya he was.

"Jimin are you still not ready?" He asked making Jimin's eyes so wide. "It's 4am" Jimin mouthed. "I can't wait. I have to hurry up, yn is there struggling" and thus time Jungkook was right.

Jimin took a few minutes to get ready and put his laptop and the requirements into Jungkook's car. They started almost right then. "But how do you know where they are?" Jimin questioned out if curiosity. "I set a tracking device on yn's pendent" he replied without taking his eyes off the road and the maps. They knew it wasn't easy when there were more than a dozen guards visible just outside. "Jungkook, there might be more inside"

"I doubt it, the reason he asked them to guard outside shows that he doesn't want many to find whom they are protecting and that means there will be lesser guards inside than the outside" Jimin nodded in response. "I'll stay in the car and handle what I can"

Jungkook parked his car a close to the bcak entrance. He cautiously got down, not making any noise. Soon Jungkook got to the door but of course there were guards guarding.

Jungkook showed Jimin two if his fingers and the next second the power was out to where he was. The guards noticed the sudden power loss as they paid a little more attending. A few of them walked away to check the problem while a few remained. Jungkook crept behind them, successfully entering the old creepy house.

Jimin again got back the power to make it a little less suspes suspicious, through the device Jungkook was wearing, Jimin monitored where he was and where he had to hack the security systems or to take care if the technical stuff. Jungkook was too focused on the tracker that he almost bumped into a guard if it wasn't for Jimin's "Jungkook look out "

Suddenly the green dot on Jungkook's watch started to move. "Jimin she's moving" he reported before running in the direction he estimated to meet you. "yn" he screamed at the familiar figure I front of him but what he forgot was that there were people other than them. You looked back at the voice but immediately hid behind a wall when you saw a few guards. Your eyes widened when you saw Jungkook a few meters away from you.

The moment the coast was clear he raced over to you, only for you to threaten him with a knife with which you cut your topes earlier. "Please.. please don't tell him again" your hand was shaking and Jungkook couldn't be more hurt. Instead of replying he hugged you. Tight. Securely and warmly in Jungkook's style.

Something came upon you when he didn't move for a few seconds...you hugged back. For some reason you felt safer than ever in his embrace. "Why did you go that?" You softly asked looking at him in the eye. "I'm sorry..I'm so sorry yn. I should've told you before hand" he said, also whimpering. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this, I would never leave you again yn, no matter what. This was all a part of my plan, I wanted to trick him" Jungkook's head hung low.

You slowly hugged him, wrapping your arms around his shoulder. "Can I trust you?" You whispered to which he vigoursly nodded and hugged you bcak tighter. You wanted to give him another chance. "Are you telling me the truth Jungkook?" Once again he nodded.

"Fine then, let's do this" you cupped his cheeks and caressed his cheekbones with your thumb. Jungkook held your wrist guiding you out. You peeked into every room possible to make sure there was no one before you passed it. You peeked again and this time it felt familiar.

"Jungkook we're going the wrong way" you tugged your wrist to yourself for his attention.

"What?" "I said, this is not the way out. I've been here before" you said a little louder. This was the same place you were helo hostage in. An uneasy and familiar feel ran spikes down your spine. "Let's go fast" Jungkook's said, trying to go for another route this time. "Jimin?" He said placing a finger on his earpiece. "Jimin?" He said once again.

Ugh the stupid signal's lost but then he heard Jimin. "Jungkook the signal's weak. I'm receiving your words late" Jimin groaned through the earpiece. "Fine, then I'll take care of it" he said and heard a hum as a response. You and Jungkook was still there when you heard footsteps. You suddenly pulled him aside to hide behind a huge container and shushed him. "Oh come on yn, you in you can't escape" came the voice as a man soon came into sight.

"Where are you ynn?" He dragged and then started to check all the places. Before you know it, Jungkook stood up right in front of Taehyun. "Jungkook?" He questioned. "Didn't we make a deal?" He scoffed. "Now move and hand me yn" he continued. You looked up to Jungkook was who burning with anger. "I said give me yn" he growled but Jungkook didn't bulge.

Jungkook fastened his pace towards Taehyun. His fist clenched. Jungkook held his collar, punching his face before Taehyun decided to kick him. The fight went on with more bruises visible on Taehyun.

Teahyun pushed Jungkook, making him fall back. You immediately rushed towards him. "Jungkook?" And gladly he stood up. This time a little more violently Jungkook started to hit Taehyun. You grabbed a rod ffom the floor and hit his head. Taehyun immediately fell on the ground looked unconscious. You rushed to Jungkook's side and let him place an arm around your shoulder for support even thihhe didn't need any.

Sighing both if you started to walk towards a small wooden piece that could be used as a bench. Your senses made you look back towards where Taehyun was and at the right moment you saw him gripping a gun from his back pocket and aiming towards Jungkook. "Move" you pushed Jungkook's body away and before he knew it, you fell onto his body without energy after a flinch. He slowly looked at your abdomen which was covered in blood.

Your vision slowly started to blur starting with Jungkook's eyes. You heard him screaming your name, shaking you and then a tear fell on your cheek. Your tried lifting your hand but that didn't work. Everything went blank and the last thing you heard was Jungkook's cries of pain.