27.

Karmen "Red" Santana

~ Three Days Before The Plan ~

I stared in the mirror at me and the pictures of my mom and I, some were with my sister, but I couldn't help but stare at the pictures of my mom and me. Silent tears flowed down my face as I continued to stare.

"I miss you mom it may have only been a few months since you've been gone but I feel like I can't do this without you. You weren't suppose to be gone this soon, You wasn't suppose to go out like this." I whispered as silent sobs escaped me.

"I know you miss her baby, but just know she watching over you." Smoke said, making me turn around and notice him, leaning his shoulder against the doorframe of my room.

"I know." I mumbled quietly before turning away, pulling my knees to my chest and burying my face into them.

"And even though I know nothing i'm saying will ever make the pain, anger, or hurt go away, but just do this for me baby take that anger, that hurt, and that pain you feel and bring that shit to the field with you queen cause we gone get them niggas regardless." He said, before I heard his feet shuffling and felt the bed dip, He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest.

"You got me?" He asked putting his face in the crook of my neck, making me smile a little.

"Forever and a day my King." I said lifting my head up to look at him.

He smiled and pecked my lips before rubbing my sides and rocking us both side to side. He looked at me in the mirror and I looked at him. I could see all the love and adoration he has for me in his eyes and it brightens my day and shines a light on my dark life. Ever since momma died I feel like i'm not the same, I know damn well Mook not, we was both so close to her and for us to lose her the way we did crushes my soul.

They need to die or else its just gonna be a never ending circle of bullshit and people getting hurt, more people getting hurt that is.

"You ready for the play we boutta pull in 3 days?" He asked me before removing his arms from around me and grabbing the blunt he had placed behind his ear. He lit it and sat down on the bed leaning his back against the headboard.

I looked at him in the mirror before grabbing my rose gold gun off the dresser. "Yup and if this motherfucker don't do the job my Rose Gold automatic will." I said checking the clip inside my gun before putting it back on my dresser with the extra clips.

"Are you?" I asked walking towards the bed before sitting down on it next to him.

"Most definitely, I just need you to he careful because I don't want anything to happen to any of y'all." He said.

"I know and it's gonna take all of us watching eachothers back while we inna field." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"And we got three days tonight we going out with the gang and the next two days we will be preparing for this shit and Red?" He called out while darting his eyes to my head that laid on his shoulder.