15.

Harmony "Mook" Santana

I walked upstairs to my room after Red left me standing in the kitchen. That hit was just to fucking easy. I can't shake this bad ass feeling man. I sighed before stripping out of my jumpsuit and getting in my bed.

"You can't speak?" King said from beside me making me jump up and mug his ass.

"Boy don't motherfucking do that! If I would've shot yo ass then what?" I yelled mushing his face away from mine.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head while looking into my eyes.

"Why you look so worried?" He asked letting go of my hands, and staring into my soul.

"The hit. It felt so easy. I mean the nigga could be just a simple thug but i don't know I just got a bad feeling." I said running my fingers through his hair as he laid his head on my titties.

"What was the dude name?" He asked.

"Noah Jenkins." I said making him snap his head up to look me in my eyes.

"What the fuck you just say?" King asked.

"Noah Jenkins." I repeated.

He stood up quickly pacing the room and clenching his fist.

"What King?" I asked looking at him in confusion as I sat up.

"Noah Jenkins. that's Seth brother." He said.

"Okay and? Ain't that a good thing then?" I asked getting on my knees in the middle of the bed.

"Yes, but mamas that just mean you and Red gone have targets on y'all backs and not just from Seth." He said as he stopped pacing and looked me in the eyes.

"But don't worry about that shit, i'm not gone let shit happen to you or Red." He said before laying back down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him gently laying my head on his chest.

"So wait, you trip and then get it over but expect me not to trip? Besides you think we worried about a fucking target? We a fuck around and get them niggas before they get us and that's just facts." I said closing my eyes.

"I know that's why I stopped tripping." He said sleepily.

"Mhm." I said before going to sleep.

~ The Next Morning ~

I sat on the couch scrolling through my instagram while my feet rested on King lap.