09.

Hassan "Booka" Meyers

~ A month later ~

"Nique." I yelled running up the stairs of my house, and into my room.

"Yes?" She said turning away from her books to look at me.

"Come with me real quick." I said holding my hand out to her.

She placed her hand in mine, and I pulled her up off the bed and out of the room. We walked down the hall to my guest room, before I made her cover her eyes with her hand.

"What the fuck is going on Hassan?" She asked nervously.

"Just chill out lil baby I got you." I said before opening the door.

"Iight you can uncover your eyes now ma

"Iight you can uncover your eyes now ma." I said looking at her.

She uncovered her eyes, looking around the room in shock, before turning to me with tears in her eyes.

"W-what is this?" She asked as tears started falling.

I reached my hand up and wiped her tears away with my thumb, before pulling her into a kiss.

"This. Is. My. Way. Of. Asking. You. To. Be. Lil. Baby." I said while pecking her lips between each word.

She wrapped her arms around me and smiled while nodding her head.

"Yes i'll be your lil baby." She said kissing me again.

"YESSSSSS." I yelled before pulling her into the room and closing the door.

"Remember that picture we took yesterday? I posted it." She said sitting down on the bed.

"Mm yea?" I asked looking her body up and down while rubbing my hands together and licking my lips.

"Yea. I had to let bitches know you my nigga." She said laying back on the bed.

Over the past month and some change me and Nique been talking and getting to know eachother. She introduced me to her whole family. Her pops don't really fuck with me but I don't give a fuckkkkk. I learned that she been through alot. Her sister moved out when she was 14 to live with her biological mother. They ain't seen eachother in 3 years. She get depressed sometimes but I always pull her out of that.