"Honey, and fresh baked cookies.. sickeningly sweet peppermint tea."

"Oh yeah?"

"What about you?" He asked.

I couldn't help but smile. I leaned my head against his arm and he took my hand in his.

"I smell you Draco Malfoy. You smell like the transition between autumn and winter. It's hard to describe."

"You're a strange one, Westworth."

"Oh you love me."

"Do I?"

"The potion told me so dickwad."

He smirked and raised his eyebrows. I covered my mouth and immediately felt bad. Sometimes I need to just not talk..

After many failures trying to brew the potion Slughorn assigned, Draco and I sat at the back of the class frustrated and confused. Potter was the one who successfully brewed it. Which was honestly quite suspicious.

"I don't understand how he did it. Not even Granger could do it." Draco said spitefully.

"Yeah.. A little fishy." I replied. "But hey, you're  still one of the top of the class."

"I don't care about that anymore. It doesn't matter anymore. And after-"

"Don't talk like that Draco."

"It's true, and you know it Amelia."

"No, I don't know. None of us know what's going to happen. You need to have some hope love."

He sighed and put his elbows on the table biting the skin on his hand. Again, his leg anxiously bounced.

"You don't have to carry this burden alone." I said.

I squeezed his arm and kissed his cheek. His hectic movements slowed and he turned towards me.

"Oi, Malfoy."

We both turned to look at Neville. He looked nervous and his eyes glanced between me and Draco.

"Longbottom?"

"You.. y-you treat her right.. ok?"

Draco looked angry at first but then he just looked confused. I smiled at Neville and looked down.

"It's alright Nev, thank you."

He sighed and gave me a small smile and nodded.

"I will." Draco spoke.

I looked at him out of surprise and so did Neville. Draco suddenly looked smaller as he sunk down in his seat. He seemed suddenly bashful. 

-

When class was dismissed, everyone filed out and I gathered up my stuff and headed to the door. Slughorn smiled at me and gave me a small nod. He walked out and held the door open for me. I looked back to see Draco still back at the table.

"Do you need something Mr. Malfoy?" Slughorn asked.

"No Professor, I think I just misplaced something."

I looked at Slughorn and smiled.

"I think I'll wait for him, help him look"

Slughorn nodded and closed the door. I walked back over to Draco and glanced around the floor.

"What did you lose?" I asked.

He gave me a mischievous smile.

"I didn't actually lose anything... love."

He walked to the door and locked it. I started to become flustered and turned away setting my stuff down on a table.

"Uhm..Oh.."

...

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP.
😩💛🖤🦡What houses are ya'll in??