αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє & яυℓєѕ

This is closed until further notice.

Hi! Welcome to my Name that Apprentice book! I'm just going to be going over a few quick things! 

Okay, first, this book is kind of based around my other book, Mintpool's Promise. By the way, if you want, it would be amazing if you checked it out! Okay, sorry, back to this book. So at the moment, I'm still at the beginning of Mintpool's Promise, meaning that most of the important characters are still apprentices. I thought it would be cool to put these apprentices here and have you come up with names for them! Of course, I've already planned their names, but your name might just persuade me to change it! Also, maybe you guessed exactly what I was going to name them XD

 Obviously, I'm going to run out of apprentices from Mintpool's Promise. So, I might just make up some new ones, having nothing to do with that book, or I just may end this one. I haven't quite planned that part out yet.

By the way, since I'm going to be using the apprentices from my story, they will not be from the same Clans as normal. That means there isn't going to be a ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan. However, I will make a chapter that can help you on that!

Also, if you want, I can put what I was going to use for their names when the competition is over! If you would like that, feel free to tell me!

Rule #1 // Please don't take someone else's name. If you see that someone else already has the name, please don't use it. If you do, I'll think that you're copying and I'll pick the person who put the name out first.

Rule #2 // Only submit 3 names as a max. Please don't enter any more than that. That way, there'll still be plenty of name choices for other people!

Rule #3 // Don't use any famous names created by Erin Hunter. For example, don't use the name Squirrelflight. However, you can use cats that aren't as famous.

Prizes:

1st ~ 15 votes on story

2nd ~ 10 votes on story

3rd ~ 5 votes on story

For the prizes, you can ask for it to be split up on different stories, but there's only a certain about of votes in general. If you don't have a story, and you won a round, we can work something out! You can ask for another prize or have me vote on a friend or follower's story. Speaking of which, I know my prizes probably aren't the best. So, if you would rather have a different prize than votes, and as long as it's reasonable, tell me!

Okay, that's all! Bye!