Chaptet 26: Crowded, perfect news

Start from the beginning

"Miwa maybe you should leave"

The brunette said, also thinking that there were too many people within the younger boy's room.

"But I just returned....."

The blond sighed, wondering why the brunette was always trying to get rid of him.

"And that's an even better reason for you to leave"

The brunette sighed, the lavender haired girl nodded in response.

The blond sighed in false dismay and left the room.

"See you later Miwa!"

The blue haired boy called as the blond left the room, Miwa smirked at the brunette before continuing his leave.

All four of the friends talked together for a long time until the black haired boy looked out the window and noticed that the sun was setting.

"The time sure flew bye...."

Kamui yawned.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we should leave now so that Aichi can rest"

The lavender haired girl replied as she noted that the blue haired boy looked slightly tired.

"Bye onii-San, I'm glad you're doing well!"

Kamui said as he got up from the floor and stretched his arms and legs.

The blue haired boy smiled happily towards the sound of his friend and nodded.

"Bye Kamui"

"I'm going to leave as well, Shin must be wondering where I am by now"

Misaki said as she went to follow after the black haired boy.

"Bye Misaki"

Aichi called happily towards his friend, causing the lavender haired girl to smile warmly at the boy before leaving.

"Ah, don't you two want to stay for supper?"

Shizuka asked as the two were about to go out the front door, both shook their head before heading out.

"Finally they're all gone...."

The brunette sighed with relief, the only reason he didn't leave when the others arrived was because he didn't want to leave the smaller boy.

"Kai, they're our friends..."

The smaller boy sighed before frowning slightly.

"Tch"

The brunette replied causing the younger boy's frown to fade away.

"Supper!"

The two boys heard Shizuka call from the top of the stairs, the brunette got up and helped the smaller boy get up as well.

"I'm so stiff"

The blue haired boy sighed as he slowly followed the brunette.

"That's what you get for sitting on the floor all day"

Kai replied, keeping a close eye on the boy so that he didn't accidentally fall.

"But you also sat on the floor"

The younger boy whispered as he carefully made his way down the stairs, if he fell he would have just landed on the brunette.

"Yeah, but I'm not stiff"

The brunette said as they finished walking down the stairs, the younger boy pouted slightly as he followed the brunette towards the kitchen.

"Hi Aichi"

The blue haired boy perked up at the sound of his sister's voice.

"Hi Emi"

Aichi whispered softly towards the peach haired girl.

"Oh Aichi, I called the doctor that patched you up before, and he said he's okay if you go in tomorrow"

The cyan haired mother said as she set down everyone's food, the brunette looked at the younger boy, curious as to what his reaction would be.

"Tomorrow?.... How can it be that quick? I thought it was hard booking a appointment at the hospital"

The blue haired boy was surprised as to how soon it was.

"Well, since there's not many risks in your case, the paperwork is much more easier"

The cyan haired mother replied with a smile, glad that at least one thing was going her son's way for once.

Me: that's the end of the chapter~

Aichi: I'm so excited

Kai: soon you'll be able to see

Aichi: yeah, hopefully...

Me: anyway iPod dying so hope you enjoyed the chapter~~