"Wow... we really doing this again, Tony?" I sarcastically say. He frowns but his eyes are wide and his mouth slightly agape.

"Ombra... what the hell are you doing here!?" he hisses, looking around for anyone watching, or the others.

"I need something of mine and I was wondering if you knew of its whereabouts."

"Tony, who is this? Don't tell me it's another ex asking for her underwear back" sighs Pepper and me and Tony start laughing.

"She would be most likely asking for your underwear Pep" Tony wheezed out.

"I am particularly fond of black lace" I mention and Tony stops laughing and nods his head aggressively.

"Agreed, what she said, take notes."

Pepper had her moment of realisation and just slowly nodded. "Right... so this is worse than an ex, this is someone with the exact same personality as you."

I gasp and put a hand on my chest. "Absolutely not, he is big headed, I am to good to be big headed." When the words left my mouth, they both just stared at me and I realised what I said. "Merda... anyway,, do you have my device, the one I had when I first met you, on the computer that night."

Tony looks deep in thought, trying to recall. "Oh, I know what device you are talking about, but I am afraid I have no idea where it is."

Sighing, I lean back in annoyance. " Well I hope the government doesn't have it."

"Why?"

"It has all my personal information on, real name, childhood ect."

"Real name? What is it?" Tony asks excitedly.

"Only Steve, Sam and... Bucky know" I say and I see his eyes anger at the mention of Bucky. "Listen Tony, I heard what happened and I am so sorry, I am sorry I wasn't there for you either."

"Did you know?" He demands.

"No, Winter Soldier solo missions were never shared. Only when we worked together did I know what was happening."

He seemed contempt with my answer and was about to reply when sparks formed in front of us and a man stepped through what seemed like a... portal?

"Tony Stark, Ombretta Anluan, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you both to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

I am in shock, he knows my name.

"You got married!?"

"Your actual name is Ombretta!?"

We both shout at the same time and Tony looks highly amused at my name and he notices my anger so turns back to the Doctor. "I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?"

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"And who's "we"?" I question and that's when Bruce comes through the portal. He has scruffy facial hair and just genuinely exhausted.

"Hey, Tony, Ombra."

Tony looks his face couldn't be anymore surprised. "Bruce."

"Hi, Pepper" Bruce says shyly.

"Hi" she replied softly.

"You okay?" I ask and he looks like he is about to crumble. He comes up to me and wraps his arm around me and I cringe again, still not used to the hugs. To make matters worse, Tony see's my discomfort and decides to add to the issue, chucking his arms around the pair of us.