Chapter 33| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

DISCLAIMER: YALL BETTER KEEP BOTH HANDS ON YOUR PHONE WHILE READING YOUR HORNY CUNTS.
-------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙʏ ʙɪɢ sᴇᴀɴ ғᴛ ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
ʙᴀᴅ ʙʏ ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

Sxᴛᴀᴘᴇ
ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

Sᴇxᴛᴀᴘᴇɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

July 15th 10:25pm

July 15th 10:25pm

"Look at the camera Angel"

Rin says to me while he slowly strips off my clothes infront of his camera. After the mall we decided to make a sex tape and so here we are. From behind my body, Suna's naked one is behind me slowly peeling off my clothes.

I then feel Suna's fingers slip through my lace panties and he slowly slides them down my long legs.

"Get on the bed y/n"

He whispers in my ear. I submit to his command and make my way to the bed. The bare white covers displayed perfectly in the view of the camera. My naked body layed out in an ertoic way.

"Needed me" by rihanna

"Mustard on the beat ho!, I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was, You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love, Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?, Feeling jaded huh?"

"Oh- is my angel feeling bold tonight"

Suna says in a seductive tone. I perch myself up on my arms and my legs tangled in between the sheets. My hair is already frizzy from the cold air flowing through the balcony. The white curtains lightly sway from the Italy winds.

"Always Rin"
He smirks from my response.

"Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you, Had some fun on the run though I give it to you, But baby, don't get it twisted"

Suna then makes his way towards the bed. His loving smile only widens once he gets on top of me. His veiny arms pressed to each side of my head and he leaned down to kiss me. My cold hands cup his blushed cheeks as I deepen our kiss. His brown locks fall over his face and jaw.