Chapter 32| 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐓2

Start from the beginning

"Oh in that case"
Suna says starts pouring More vodka over the edge to hit the guy.

"RIN"
I laugh. He 's still going.

"Calling on my angels, Heaven is watching from like 40 different angles, yeah, I know I should be grateful, Make conversation with the voices at the table, yeah, uh, Guess things are different to me"

Suna then suddenly drops the whole glass bottle. It shatters right next to the guy.

"WHO'M THE FUCK"
The man yells and looks up to meet Suna's smug face.

"Oops sorry my hand slipped"
Suna replies.

"GET DOWN HERE BOY"
The man yells, obviously pissed.

"What are you gonna do? STAB ME"
Suna jokes. Me and Iwa laugh harder.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH-"

"Erm your not wrong"
Suna shrugs his shoulders. The man pushed his way through the crowd to get upstairs. Suna laughs out in an excited tone and grabs my hand.

"GARDEN GARDEN, LETS GO TO THE GARDEN"
He laughs. He picks me up and we rush towards the Garden.

"And if I talk, I know you'll listen to me, yeah, Haven't been doing way too good lately, I'm losing signal in the hills, I'm having difficulties,Calling on my angels, It's getting darker and I'm starting to get anxious, Nobody told me I'd be lonely when I'm famous, The only number on my phone I haven't changed yet"

█║▌║▌║││█║▌║▌║█║▌║▌║

Me now over Suna's shoulder drunkenly stumbling into the garden. Our laughter is contagious and minds in clouds. Suna then trips and we both fall down. Our warm bodies hitting the cold grass.

"HE WAS SO MAD"
Suna laughs into the starry sky while he holds his stomach.

"YOU DROPPED GLASS ON HIM YOU DUMBFUCK"
I slap his stomach and he grunts but his smile never leaves his face. From the ground I let my eyes wander and realized Suna dropped me in the statue garden. The white angels and statutes surrounding our bodies. Pomegranates trees are almost closing in. The moon and stars above us. We don't bother to move. Our hands and legs spread out still letting out puffy giggles.

"Uhhh that was so funny"
He runs his hands down his face. His cheeks full of blush and stomach still bouncing from giggles.

I look over to him and stare in adoration. Up until now i've never seen Suna drunk and my god is it Funny. His cocky, sexual attitude but yet giggly laughter makes everything so much funnier than it needs to me.

"Hahaha...hey did you know pomegranates symbolize Death and fertility"
He says.

"Yes Suna you have told me before"

"Oh i have, well pretend i didn't"

"YOUR SO DRUNK HAHAHA"
I wheezed.

"You know y/n, i have no idea whether it's the alcohol talking or maybe me but... i say if we're gonna die, let's die together okay cause to be honest you would even make death sound fun and less boring, and let's say there is some type of bullshit god up their lets just piss him off so much that he sends us down to hell and i don't know become Satan's sugar babies"

He says.

"Yea lets become satan's sugar babies together"
I nod my head like he's saying some Einstein shit.

"After life, after party, either way let's just stick together"

"I'm down rin"

"UGHHHH i love you Y/n"