Chapter 32| 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐓2

Start from the beginning

The skin i wanna suck again and leave dark bruises all around, the skin i wanna scratch again while i moan out his name, the skin i want-

"I saw that angel"
He looks down on me

...

"Saw what?"

"You know staring is rude"

"I wasn't starin"
I was so staring.

"Sure you weren't,..anyways back to what i was saying Y/n is a great swallower"

"It's getting darker and I'm starting to get anxious, Nobody told me, boy, it's lonely when you're famous, The only number on my phone I haven't changed yet, Calling on my angel"

"Wait what"

I say in confusion. I zoned out so bad I didn't hear anything The guys were talking about.

"Here lemme demonstrate"

He says and looks back down at me. I look around and see only Semi and Iwa's bodies pressed against mine with amused looks.

Suna then snaps his fingers to get my attention.

"Hey back to me darling"

He says and I see him holding a pretty big bottle of vodka. Even though we are on the second floor Semi must have stashed some alcohol up here. Suna then unscrews the cap and motions his head back so I can do the same.

"Pleasure and pain feels the same to me, I lost my faith, but I still believe there's something, Blood in my eyes made it hard to see, I went out searching for an angel then you came to me, my darling"

I smile at his idea and tilt my head back. Suna using his thumb to hold open my mouth is such a hot sight. He then tilts the vodka down my throat and I swallow with ease. I chug the drink non stop and Semi records my actions while Iwa's face is slightly tinted with blush but can't really tell because of the lights.

"If you ain't busy take a walk with me, We could get high, and you could talk to me, Haven't been doing way too good lately, I'm losing signal in the hills, I'm having difficulties"

The smooth liquid running down my throat like a calm stream causes my eyes to slightly water from the heavy amount im consuming.

"Look at you go, washing down the vodka like a good girl"
Suna praises.

This thumb then subtly strokes my chin while I go for a little longer.

"Calling on my angels, It's getting darker and I'm starting to get anxious, Nobody told me I'd be lonely when I'm famous, The only number on my phone I haven't changed yet, Calling on my an-"

After i finished Suna wipes my wet lips with his thumb and then kisses me, showing his pleased attitude.

"Think i have a boner"
Semi says.

"Me too Semi"
Suna admits. I just let out a wet laugh. Suna then pulls me closer to him by my shoulders but while he does he also spills some of the vodka over the railing.

"Calling on my angels, It's getting darker and I'm starting to get anxious, Nobody told me, boy, it's lonely when you're famous, The only number on my phone I haven't changed yet, Calling on my angels"

"HEY WHAT THE HELL"

A man yells from the bottom floor. Me and Suna look at each other and then over the railing and see a man pretty soaked from vodka. Suna and I jaw's dropped while Iwa laughed.

"Don't mind that old geezer, he so deserved it, last week he went on some podcast and said some pretty homophobic bullshit"

Iwa laughing so hard clings to Alisa's shoulder who's too drunk to notice.