𝟶𝟶𝟾

Richies POV:

Once we saved Stan from being eaten alive by the flute lady, I notice that bill has gone. "Guys, where's bill?" I say

We then go through the tunnels to end up in an open area

"The missing kids... floating" Eddie says

We walk further until we see Beverly and y/n floating about 10ft in the air. "Bev, y/n/n"  Mike shouts

"Oh shit" some others start saying.

"H-h-how are they in the air" Eddie says

"Just let me grab them" I say. Mostly wanting to get y/n down.
Me and Mike lift Ben up as he gets bev down and Stan catches her. We then do the same to y/n and Eddie holds her up.

I then try to shake y/n awake but nothings working. The same with Ben and Beverly.
When we get a closer look, their eyes are rolled to the back of their head.
"Bev, Beverly wake up!" Ben is shouting
"Why isn't she waking up? What is wrong with her?!" Ben shouts "Beverly please! Come on!" He then tries hugging her and then... kisses her!
"Woah, woah ,woah!" Eddie says obviously scared of germs.
Then Beverly gasps and wakes up. Inside I'm screaming in excitement because I might have to kiss y/n big bows not the time.

When bev wakes up she says "January embers"
Ben replied with "my heart burns there too"
I have no idea what's going on but y/n is still out of it.

Beverly turns around and sees y/n. She starts crying saying "what happened to her?"
"The same thing that happened to you" I tell her

She pushes me out of the way and tries to shake her
"Y/n! Y/n! Please I can't loose you" she starts to sob as well

Then Ben says "Richie! Kiss her! I know you like her so it's best if you do it"
Shit shit shit shit I get to kiss her!

With a shaky breath I walk fordward and hold her shoulders. I then lean in and kiss her. It felt amazing other than the fact that she was half dead. I kissed her for about 5 seconds and then...

Y/n POV :

When my vision was over I felt my body wake up and I sharply inhaled the air. When I looked around I noticed Richie had red cheeks and was standing centimetres apart from me. My lips felt a bit tingly as well so did he kiss me?

"What the fuck happened?" I say dumbfounded

"Thank god your awake" Richie says as he goes to hug me. I hug him back for what felt like ages until the others joined in.

Beverly pulled me to the side and said "by the way, Richie kissed you! Ben did the same for me"
My face went red, red.

"Wait, guys where's bill?" I ask

We heard crying from around the corner and see bill with a gun pointed at 'Georgies' head. He then says "but your not Georgie" and shoots him

'Georgie' layed on the ground for a few seconds with an arm missing until he starts violently shaking. His arm starts to grow back and his head turns into the clowns head. Still with a hole. His legs grow bigger and so does the rest of his body until the clown is sitting there staring at us.