𝟶𝟶𝟽

~time skip to stans bar mitzvah~

The last couple of weeks consisted of me hanging out with the others separately. Most of the time I'm with Richie though. We were already quite close but now it's like we're inseparable. You'd think we were a couple but I don't think he likes me like that. He still flirts a lot but it's his personality I guess. I still like him, even more that before

-3rd person POV:

What y/n didn't know is that Richie really likes her back. He might even love her. Every moment he's away from her he feels lost. And when he sees her again happiness fills him

~y/n POV:

We sit down on the benches in the synagogue (is that what it's called?) and Stanley reads a passage from a book.
"Reflecting on the meaning of what I just read the word 'mschlaught' (lol idek) comes up a lot. It means Umm to change, to transform which makes sense I guess because today I'm supposed to become a man. It's funny though. Everyone I think has some memories they're prouder of than others right? And maybe that's why change is so scary. Because the things we wish we could leave behind, the whispers we wish we could silence, the nightmares we most want to wake up from. The memories we wish we could change. Secrets we feel like we have to keep, are the hardest to walk away from. The good stuff, the pictures in our mind that get away the fastest. Those pieces of you feels the easiest to loose. Maybe I don't want to forget. Maybe I-I-if that's what today is about, forget it. Right?"

"Thank you Stanley" his dad said trying to take the Mike but Stan moved away

"Uhh-I-uhh today I'm supposed to become a man but I don't feel any different" he continues walking away. "I know I'm a loser, and no matter what, I always fucking will be" the crowd starts gasping and Stan drops the Mike. Richie then starts to stand up slow clapping until I pull him back down.

I run out to Stan followed by Richie. When I find him I shout "dude that was awesome!"

"Thanks y/n. My dad will be mad at me later though"

"It will be worth it though." Richie says.

"I guess"

We just sit and chat about anything for half an hour until I decide I want to go home. I say by then walk away. When I get back I skip out of my dress and put on some mom jean shorts and a red top tucked in. I went to call bev to have a daily gossip but she didn't answer which it really unusual at this time so I walk to her apartment. I notice that her door was open which it shouldn't so I start to get worried. When I walk in I call her name a few times. I walk past the bathroom to see her dad. Dead. On the floor. I start gagging then turn a corner to her room. On the wall in blood is you die if you try. I go to turn around to call the losers until I'm face to face with the clown then I pass out.

Bills POV;

Usually me and Beverly would meet up round about now but she didn't come. I went to her apartment to see if she was still there and walked in. I turned to her room and saw blood on the wall spelling out 'you die if you try. I got the other girl too'. "Y/n and bev, shit" I say to myself. I frantically call everyone and they all pick up except from Richie. He's probably in the arcade so I go there first.

When I get there he's playing street fighter. "Richie!" I shout

He looks at me in disgust. "You see this guy I'm fighting. I'm pretending it's you"

"It got bev and y/n"

"What are you talking about bill?"

"It Richie. It got them"
A look of realisation hit his face and he left the arcade to go to neibolt.

-Richies POV:

Obviously Beverly was my friend but when bill mentioned y/n I started to get panicked. I really hope she's safe and that bitch of a clown didn't eat her. I need to go to the well house right now"

Y/n POV:

I wake up to being on a cold, wet concrete floor. I look around to see bev still passed out. I shake her awake and she says "y/n? Where are we?"

I look up and it looks like all the missing kids piled up and floating

"It's the missing kids, we need to find a way out!"

"Y/n/n, you see over there, there's a gap in the wall. We run there when I say and find a way out"

"Ok"

Just as we are about to run we hear a megaphone saying "step right up, you'll laugh, you'll cry, down here, you'll die. Introducing pennywise the dancing clown" then a crate opens revealing the one and only bitch from hell. Broken carnival music starts playing and pennywise dose his little dance. We then go to run to the opening but are stopped by the clown grabbing us by our throats.

"I'm not afraid of you" Beverly says and the clown smells her.  "You will be" he says then opens his mouth to reveal rows of sharp teeth and 3 bright lights. Then I can't see anything.
After about 5 minutes I start to see a vision. It's of me when I'm older. I was sitting on a chair with two babies in their cribs. They look like twins. But they're not mine. Then an older version of Beverly walks in and says "thanks for looking after the nightmares"
"No problem at all" I say to her

An unknown voice says behind me "I wish we could have kids. Maybe we could adopt?"

Then I notice a ring on my finger