Chapter 4- The notificantion

Caleb and his mom were sorting out him getting into college through the week.
He had to do all theses tests.
Everything that he had to do to get into college he done it all.
he passed all the tests and the college accepted him.
He was happy because he was going to college like a normal kid specially with his best friends.

Me:
There was a two week break from college, before people say shouldn't they be in college.

The next week Dylan shows Caleb around so Caleb can get use to Paris.

As they are walking Lola bumps into them.
"Oh hey guys" Lola says as she smiles at them.
"Hey" Caleb and Dylan both say smiling at her.
"What you guys doing?" Lola asks.
"Dylan is showing me around so I can get use to Paris" Caleb responds.
"Oh okay well I got to go I'm meeting Molly" Lola says as she walks away.
"Bye" Dylan and Caleb say as they carry on walking.

"So what's up with you and Lola then?" Caleb asks with a smirk on his face.
"Well I like her but i don't know if she likes me, I want to ask her out but I'm scared if she doesn't like me" Dylan replies with a frown.
"Bro you need to just try trust me you won't know unless you go for it" Caleb says convincing Dylan to go for it.
"Maybe I could plan something tomorrow and do it" Dylan says with a confident smile.
"Maybe you could plan a cute date" Caleb says.
"Maybe" Dylan responds.
"Or you can set a treasure hunt and at the end you ask her out on a date and if she says yes when your on the date ask her to be your girlfriend" Caleb says.
"Oh my god that's such a good idea" Dylan says with excitement.
"I can come over to your house and help you set it up" Caleb says as they walk back to Caleb's house

Me:
Over the next 2 weeks Caleb's mom meets with her landlord to see if he is interested in selling the house. He is so the wheels are set in motion for the house to be bought.

They get to Caleb's house.

The next day
It's Thursday At 9:00am
Caleb goes to Dylan's house.

"Hey so how are we going to do this treasure hunt?" Caleb asks.
"Well I was thinking I we can write the notes and set them up then you go give Lola the first note" Dylan explains.
"Okay that's a good plan" Caleb says as he sits at the kitchen table.

They write all the notes.
They head out the house to put the notes where they need to go.

It's now 10:00am when they leave to go put the notes in the right places.

As they are walking to the college to place the notes.
"Hey bro so how long you got till you meet your soulmate?" Dylan asks.
"Um i don't know let me look" Caleb responds as he grabs his phone from his pocket.
"2 days, 23 hours and 30 minutes" Caleb says.
"Oooo so Saturday you will meet the lucky girl" Dylan says with a playful smirk.

They finish putting all the notes where they need to go.
Caleb goes to Lola's house.
He knocks on the door and she answers.

"Hey girl is going to have to call you back" Lola says on FaceTime to Molly.
"Okay bye love you" Molly responds.
"Love you" Lola says as she hangs up and puts her phone in her pocket.

"Hey Caleb what's up?" Lola asks.
Caleb hands her the note and smiles.
"What's this?" Lola asks confused.
"Just open it and read" Caleb says.

For Lola
Clue 1

Okay so today I'm getting you to use your brain. I've made a treasure hunt for you and at the end you have a surprise. I hope you have fun and enjoy it