Chapter 3- A fresh start

A week later after the incident with Caleb

Caleb's POV:
It's 8:00am right now, as he is walking to his room, his mom shouts his name. He walks downstairs and then into the living room and sits next to her.
"How do you feel about going to Paris?" His mom asked.
"OH MY GOD REALLY" he shouted in excitement.
"Yes" she replied.
"Yes of course I want to go, why are we going to Paris?" He asked.
"You got offered a modelling offer" she replied to his question.
"When are we going?" He asked.
"This Sunday" she responded with a smile on her face.
" in two days" he says in excitement.
He runs upstairs to his room and grabs his phone, He calls Dylan to tell him.

Dylan's POV:
As Dylan, Adrian, James and Alex was talking his phone started ringing he looked at it and smiled
"Who is it?" Alex asks.
"It's my best friend, hang on I will be back" Dylan responds.
He walks to the hallway and answers.
"Hey, what's up?" Dylan asks.
"Guess what" Caleb says excited.
"What?" Dylan replies.
"I'm going to Paris!" Caleb says with excitement.
"Oh my god really, when?" Dylan asks excitedly.
"Sunday" Caleb replies excitedly
"Oh my god I'm so excited" Dylan says with so much excitement.
"Same I can't wait" Caleb responds.
"Well I'm with some friends right now but I will definitely talk to you later" Dylan says.
"Okay have fun, bye" Caleb replies.
"Bye" Dylan responds.

Mollys POV:
Molly and the girls are walking around the town of Île-de-France shopping and having a girls day. They decide to go to Trocadéro Gardens. As they get there it's 5:30pm, they get some food and sit down.

"Hey moll you still got that notification?" Lola asked.
"Umm i don't know let me look" Molly replies.
She grabs her phone and has a look for the notification. She finds it and shows the girls.
"You still have 1 month, 3 weeks and 16 hours" Lola says.
"Woah you still got so long" Bonnie says.
"I know I do" Molly says looking at Bonnie.
"Do you believe it?" Asks Millie.
"No not really" Molly replies to Millie's question
"Well I do because I met Dylan on the exact time my notification said I would meet my soulmate" Lola informs Molly.
"True but i don't know we will see I just need to wait till...?" Molly says as she is thinking when she will meet her soulmate.
"Saturday 14th November at 9:30am" Summer informs Molly.
"Umm so at work well that will be fun" Molly says with a little giggle.
"Well it's getting late we should get back to yours molly" Summer reminds everyone.

They all nod and stand up, they start to walk back to Molly's house.
"Hey girls how was your day?" Molly's mom asks as she walks into the living room.
"It's was fun" all the girls say.
"Good well McDonald's is in the kitchen for you guys" Mollys mom says as she walks away and goes upstairs back into her room.
"Ooo McDonald's" they all say excited.

They walk to the kitchen and sit down, they get their food and eat. After they eat food they go up to Molly's room. They watch tv for the rest of the night and fall asleep.

Skip to Sunday.

Caleb's POV:
"I'm going to Paris today I'm so excited" he says in he's head.
"CALEB!" His mom shouts from downstairs.
"COMING" he shouts from his room.
He walks downstairs to his mom, they get in the car and drive to the airport. They get there and wait to get on the plane. Caleb texted Dylan saying he's waiting to get on the plane. A couple minutes later they get on the plane. A bit into the flight Caleb goes to sleep.

A couple hours later they get to Paris. They get to the hotel and unpack everything, it's 6:00pm so they get food. After eating they just relax and then go sleep.

Next morning.
"Sweetie you need to wake up it's 8:30am and you have your photo shoot at 11:30 and you need to be there by 9.30" his mom says as she opens the curtains.
As she opened them the sun shined on Caleb waking him up.
"I'm up?" Caleb says as he's sits up.
"Get ready we have an hour" his mom says as she goes to the bathroom.
Caleb gets ready and so does his mom.
"Let's go" him mom says as she is walking to the door.
They get into the chauffeur driven car which his agent has provided and drive into town. Once there they get out of the car and walk toward where the photo shoot will be taking place, Caleb then spots Dylan with a group of people.
"Hey mom, Dylan is over there do I have time to go and speak to him quickly ?" Caleb asks
"Sure hunny, I will wait inside but don't be too long " she responds as she walks inside.