"Sorry..???" Gulf suddenly started laughing

"He said he is sorry *hahahahahahahaa* sorry, he said he's sorry" Gulf continued laughing like he was insane but suddenly he started laughing and crying at the same time making Mew feel dead inside of him.

'Gulf you can laugh all you want but please don't cry..it hurts' he painfully thought to himself

"He said he's sorry, sorry for what exactly YOUR MAJESTY...For torturing me during my Pregnancy?? Accusing me of your father's death?? Infidelity??? Denying my pregnancy???? Degrading me as a servant in front of people??? Flaunting your marriage with Prince Song at me?? Wanting to kill my daughter???? Raping me??? Throwing me out like a piece of garbage????? Oh my goodness..YOUR MAJESTY the list is long so tell me, what exactly are you sorry for??..please don't let me laugh to my death" Gulf laughed in bitterness, the pains, sorrows and misery clearly evident on his face and voice as he left the garden, leaving Mew to kneel there like a statue.

Mew tiredly went to his room and weakly slumped on the floor.

He knew..he knew he was a monster, he had raped Gulf, tortured him inhumanly and almost killed him and their daughter, he had done so many bad things to Gulf.

He'd have to live the rest of his eternity remembering what he did.

He wasn't so sure if he still wanted Gulf to come back to him after the way he had mistreated him, he doesn't DESERVE Gulf..Gulf deserves someone much better.

Mew felt his guts wrench in the most unnatural way, just the thought of Gulf and his children loathing him made him physically sick.

But why shouldn't they be?? They have all the rights in the world to be. Why shouldn't he be loathed?? He had hurt someone, not just anybody but the person he was meant to protect, the person that gave him his all, the person he vowed to protect but alas he couldn't even protect himself or the person rather he was fogged with anger, hatred and resentment which ended up making him hurt that person in the worst possible ways.

He hated himself, he wanted to just die..wanted to end it all but most importantly he wanted to fix things with his family, he wanted to completely fix everything he had destroyed...but could that even be possible?? Surely the traces of what was broken would still remain.

More than anything in the world, he wanted to take back what he had done but it was already very too late..he couldn't, not now, not ever.

*******

Gulf reached his son's study and saw him keenly listening to the scholar who was teaching. He motioned for the guards to be quiet as they wanted to greet him so instead they bowed at him and Gulf nodded.

The scholar saw Gulf and wanted to rise and greet him but Gulf quickly shook his head, he didn't want his son to know of his presence yet as his son's back was facing him.

The Scholar understood with a slight smile on his face, he knew the Prince would be over the moon on seeing his mother, he also wanted to flaunt his good teachings to the Queen so he started asking Gabby questions on all Subjects, name it, History, Maths, Government, English, etc.. and of course Gabby answered all as he was already familiar with the subjects already.

The Scholar saw the wide smile on the Queen's face which made his heart blossom with pride and joy, he knew the Queen was surely impressed with him and his was even more elated when the Queen gave him a thumbs up sign.

"My Precious son is truly intelligent and wise" Gulf's voice was heard but Gabby still didn't turn

"Scholar Xing, do you think I'm running mad? I am now hearing my mother's voice even when I am awake" Gabby signed heavily, obviously depressed

"You are not running mad baby Gabby, your mother and sister are right behind you" Gulf said again and Gabby turned back and looked at them, Gabby then signed heavily again and looked forward which made Gulf's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Is he not seeing us..why isn't he happy??" Gulf thought in his mind

"Scholar Xing, I guess I am really mad..I am seeing an image of my mother and sister behind me, when will my mother come back for me?" Gabby signed again almost at the verge of tears

'Oh my dear son, he thinks he's imagining things' Gulf chuckled internally

"Will the image of your mother do this??" Gulf then went in front of Gabby and pecked his forehead, eyes, tip of nose, cheeks and finally lips.

Gabby's eyes went as wide as saucers when he felt the kisses all over his face and seeing his sister in his mother's arms in front of him

Ava then giggled to the air as if she knew how confused her elder brother was looking.

"M-mommy?? Is this r-really y-you??..or are you my imagination??" Gabby asked in fear..he was scared that his mom would disappear if he touches him

"Then touch me and check if I am your imagination" Gulf chuckled loudly while Gabby hesitantly reaches out touch him, lo and behold!! his mother's body felt so real, he quickly got up and hugged his mother tightly almost making him fall

"Mommy!!!!! It's truly you..you're bad mommy *hic* you left Gabby all alone *hic* I thought you promised to never let go of me but in the end you did  *hic* Gabby was scared and hurt, there was no one for Gabby except Scholar Xing and Servant Jing" Gabby cried to his mother who bent and kissed his forehead

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to leave you..but I'm back now and I'm never going anywhere else without you okay..so stop crying my darling and give mommy your sweet kisses, mommy missed them a lot" Gulf pouted cutely

Gabby giggled excitedly as he smothered his mother's face with his sweet kisses and also pecked his lips and hugged him tightly at last.

"Mommy give me Ava" Gabby said cutely with his hands out to carry his sister

"Baby you need to grow more to carry her, she is still very little and might fall from your hands..let's go to your room, I will lay her on the bed..you can play with her there okay" Gulf said and Gabby nodded enthusiastically

"Scholar Xing, may Gabby stop here for today's class?" Gulf asked and Scholar Xing nodded in understanding

"You need not ask my Queen, have a nice day" he smiled.

Hence, Gabby and Gulf headed to his room and that day was full of joy for the three of them..Gulf, Gabby and Ava.

And at night after dinner, Gabby slept on his mother's body..hugging him so tightly so he wouldn't leave him again or wake up tomorrow only to find out it was all a dream.

Gulf kissed his children to sleep..at last he felt whole.

Felt complete?? maybe...