Chapter 26

KING MEW'S POV

"My King, I was informed to tell you that Prince Song would be arriving in an hour's time" said a Guard to me

"Alright you can go" I said and he took his leave

Prince Song asked for a meeting with me three days ago and I granted it, it's also time for me to let him know that I don't plan on commencing with the wedding or even engagement.

I just hope we would be able to solve this amicably because I'm not ready to loose a friend like him and I also don't want any dispute between their Kingdom and mine.

**********

PRINCE SONG JIYANG'S POV

I'm on my way to SHEXING KINGDOM  to meet Mew.

Since the day my pregnancy was confirmed, I haven't been at rest. Qixi already advised me on what to do but then again..I can't seem to do it.

I know I can be sometimes wicked but I'm definitely not selfish and evil to complicate matters and people's lives.

It would be very evil of me to seduce Mew like this and accuse him of my pregnancy,I don't want to live a regrettable life..yes..I very much know that Mew doesn't look at me in a romantic way, he just takes me as a friend.

I don't know what made him agree to our engagement but I have a hunch that he just wants to make Gulf jealous..he still loves Gulf despite everything but is in denial, I really don't want to be used in that way..I don't want to come between them anymore, I have to think about myself, my baby and Haoxuan...

I want my own family and a man I can proudly call mine because I know Mew doesn't and would never belong to me.

Haoxuan...he confessed of his love for me, I won't lie that my heart didn't flutter at his confession.

But I had to be mean to him because I am really scared of what my parents might do to the three of us..him, our child and I.

I might not really love Haoxuan now but I definitely know that I would grow to love him with time..maybe more than I have loved Mew.

I know that I wouldn't regret allowing him into our lives but I'm scared that my parents might harm him and our child, I don't even care of my reputation.

After everything I said to Haoxuan he must really hate me now, he called me a monster..well I guess I am, I even threatened him and want to give his child to another man.

I'm so sorry Haoxuan, I will correct my wrongdoings when I get back...

For now, I have to settle this engagement issue with Mew.

After some more minutes we arrived at Mew's palace and I got down to meet him, he was already waiting at the entrance still looking as handsome as ever...

But I guess he's really not for me, he should go back to Gulf and his children, I would have to make him understand that.

**********

KING MEW'S POV

When Prince Song arrived, I welcomed him inside after exchanging pleasantries..we then headed for the garden...well Gulf's garden, he really loved spending time here.

Foods,fruits and drink were already arranged for him as he must be exhausted from his journey.

"Do you want to freshen up and rest before eating?" I asked when we sat on our respective chairs