Awake and Alive

~Your POV

Brightness. You squint as the bright light shines in your eyes. You try to block it with your hand, but it hurts to much to move. As you eyes get used to the light and go more into focus, you realize where you are. (Yes you remember everything) You turn your head and you see Sean asleep. You smile at his cute, sleeping face. You decide to have a little fun. You straighten "Sean~" You whisper into his ear seductively, your face right up to his, almost touching. Sean opens his eyes sleepily, and than screams when he sees your face right next to his. "GAH WTF!!!" Sean falls out of his chair, while your you just laughing away. You finally calmed yourself as Sean finally was able to get his lungs working again. "y/n WTH?!?" Sean yells. You just smirk at him as he realizes your awake and alive (I'm awake, and alive! Now I know what I believe inside! OK I'm done xD First 3 people to guess the song reference, I'm giving you a seriously good present later) "y/n!!!" He screams before glomping you. You laugh before burying your head/face in his shoulder and hugging him to death back. A couple of the nurses came to see what all the commotion was, and smiled to see you awake and with Sean again. "Mr.McLoughlin" (that's his last name) You both looked up and saw the nurse who took the clipboard. "If you can just step out for about 10 minutes, we just need to take a few blood samples to see how her vitals are doing." Sean reluctantly let go. "Wait, can I ask what happened to me first? I remember being kicked and got hit with a bottle, but I blacked out after that." You were wondering what had since then. "It took about 15 minutes to get him off of you." You look past Jack's shoulder and see Mark standing by the doorway with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "MARK!" You exclaim happily, throwing out your arms for a hug. He laughs before walking over to you and giving you a hug. You eyes dart up and you can see the jealousy on Sean's face. You laugh before letting go of Mark and accepting the flowers. "So what happened?" You ask, putting the flowers on the bedside table. "Well, after you passed out from Felix hitting you over the head with a bottle, Me, Sean, Cyan, Sweater, and Kaytrain tried getting him off you, but he kept fighting us off and beating you. It took about 10 to 15 minutes to get him off you. The only reason we were able to get him off you was because the Police and Ambulance has finally arrived. You've been out cold for about 5 days now. Tomorrow is New Years Eve." Mark finished explaining. He sat down on the chair next to Jack as one of the nurses stuck a couple of needles in you. (Mostly in your arm. One in your shoulder and hand though) "By how low your... Uhm... Vital signs I guess you would say we thought we had lost you." Sean said, his voice slightly shaky. You look down at your hands, wondering what to say next. You didn't say anything... But you were really wondering how Sean was reacting to the kiss. While you two were pretty good friends, even for the short time you've known each other, that's all he might think of you as. A good friend. "Hey, can I get a minute alone with Sean please?" You ask, looking up at Mark and the nurse, who had finally gotten the last needle out. "Sure."They both said at the same time. They walked out (or more of eavesdropped right outside the doorway) leaving you two alone. You both stood in awkward silence for a minute before you spook first. "Sean, I need to know this now so we don't have any more awkward confrontations like this." [Confrontations means meetings] "What is it?" Sean asks, looking up from his feet. "How did..." You wondered if you should ask this. You've lost friends like this because you "liked" them at least 3 to 4 times already. You did kiss him though, so your cover is kinda blown. You sigh deeply before continuing the sentence. "How did you feel or react when I kissed you?" You say slowly, wanting him to understand every word. He's silent for what seems like an hour before speaking. "y/n, I'll say that I was... Surprised at least, by the sudden gesture." He says, just as slowly. You look down at your hands, heat rising to your face, and even a couple of hot tears starting to form. "I'm not saying I didn't like it though." You didn't lift your head, but your eyes dart up to see Sean smiling, trying to get a look at your face. Your eyes dart back down. "I was a little drunk." You whisper. "But not drunk enough to not know what you were doing." Jack says smirking. You head stays down, a hot tear falling down your face. "Sean, I know what the next lines will be so just say it." You say as steadily as you can, squinting your eyes shut. You feel a hand lift your chin up and you see Sean with a weak smile on his face. "I like you, but I'm not ready for another relationship yet."

~One, sorry this chapter was so long. Two, *hides inside fort* Don't hurt or hate me for that final line >< It's to add drama and keep the story going. HEY, AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T DIE!!!

*Note that this isn't the actual song if any of you don't know this song/band. It's just a pretty cool/decent remix of it. Found it while I was searching for the actual song that would play without you having to go to YouTube. Pretty Nice remix if I do say so myself =^,-,^=