"Nothing." I said and tried to walk away. Key word "tried". He grabbed my arm harshly, causing me to rip my arm out of his hold, slapping him in his face as a response to being grabbed so suddenly.

   Stunned by what I did, I went to apologize, but then I stopped. Wasn't he the one who shouted at me? Maybe it's childish, but right now, I didn't care.

   Turning my back to him without sparing a glance, I made my way through the entourage of guards, and people. Finding Liam and Carson walking towards a black SUV, I quickly grabbed onto Liam's hand.

   "Can we go to that store back there? Please?" I said, practically pleading at him.

  Looking towards the store I was pointing at, he nodded and called over three guards.

"We're gonna have to be quick, we don't want anything to happen while we're here."

I nodded and allowed myself to be ushered to the store. Looking at the display case of the storefront, I was intrigued. The fabric and design of the dresses and suits went well with the stores surroundings.

As we entered the store, a bell rang, and in a split second a man popped up right in front of us. Flinching a little, I closed my eyes. One of these days I'm gonna punch someone in the face. I swear on my left pinky toe.

   "Hello! Welcome my Queen and King. How may I help you today? Everything in the store, besides the embroidery and premium fabrics, is 15% off, but since you are our new Queen, to welcome you, we will offer you a 20% discount." The man said, his smile beaming off the walls of the store.

   "Thank you. Um—"

   "We'll take a look around and see what we like." Liam answered for me.

"Great!" And with that, he disappeared as fast as he appeared.

"Alright, time for you to shop, babes. What do you want?" He said and brought me to different parts of the store.

The summer season this year wasn't until June, it being March, I had 
limited time to come up with designs, patterns, flats and many other things. I didn't even have a team to help me.

   Then it dawned on me. I don't have a job, a company, a website. I had nothing. I didn't have my own apartment. If the triplets wanted to drop me out of nowhere, I would have to live with my grandmother.

Solemnly gathering all the samples I wanted to try out and work with, my mood worsened. But it didn't deter me. I loved fashion, and I loved looking for fabrics. There was different elements that I looked for while shopping for fabrics. The texture, did it move well, was it stiff?

   I already had a concept for my collection, and finding swatches for what I wanted would be an incredibly trying process. I would probably hate a fabric that I would order a sample of, but it was all part of the process.

I began to look for someone who worked in the store. Where was Liam you may ask? Well he sort of left me to keep the crowd from coming inside.

   "Are you ready to order a sample, or have you decided on a fabric you are gonna use, your highness?" A voice said from behind me.

   Not even surprised that people like to pop up out of nowhere I nodded my head.

   "Yes, how long will the fabrics take to be shipped?"

   "Oh! Silly me, in this kingdom, shipping is really easy and fast, so your fabrics and other supplies will be available and shipped to you today." He said with a light chuckle.