Finale! Y/N x Akaashi!

Requested by Akkashijawline!

You wake up and immediately reread your letter.

Dear Y/N,

Ever since the training camp, I found I couldn't get you off my mind. I understand if you don't understand this feeling, or if you don't feel the same, but I can't help it either way

If you don't mind, I would like to see you again. I heard that there is a new bookstore opening in your town. I'll wait for you there, Sunday morning.

-Akaashi Keiji

You jump out of bed and take a shower. You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush out your hair, pulling it up in a ponytail.

 You put on the outfit you got yesterday and brush out your hair, pulling it up in a ponytail

Super confident in your look, you knock on your brother's bedroom door. "Come in!" he calls, and you make your way in.

Inside, you see him and Yamaguchi studying together. Mind if I head out today? I wanted to see the new bookshop in town.

Kei looks you up and down, observing your outfit. "Of course, as long as you don't forget anything. Text me if you need anything, and don't stay out too late, ok?"

You smile, thank your brother, and wave goodbye before heading out. The store would be opening soon, and you couldn't wait to see Akaashi.

Outside the store, you see him waiting. You run up to him happily, waving hello.

"Hello, Y/N. How are you this morning?" You nod and point back at him, as if saying "I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. A friend told me about this wonderful book and I was wondering if I could find it here. Ever heard of (favorite book)?"

You nod excitedly, pulling out your phone to type your response. That's my favorite! How could I forget it? You laugh.

He smiles and holds out his hand. Once you take it, he leads you inside. The two of you walk around for hours, seeing the different books, sharing your opinions, giving each other suggestions, and getting the book Akaashi wished for.

"After this, how about we go to the park? It's getting late, but we can grab something to eat on the way and we can go see the stars? I can still bring you home before Tsukishima worries if you wish."

You figured Kei wouldn't mind you staying out stargazing for a while, so you just text your brother to let him know you were fine and follow Akaashi to the park.

You stop by a corner store on the way, grabbing some sandwiches, and make your way to the park. He leads you up a path to a hill clearing and there, the two of you finally sit and eat, enjoying your time together.

The sun was starting to set, and the two of you are just talking, when Akaashi asks you a question.

"Can you teach me how to say something in sign language?" You are surprised at first nodding, before trying to figure out what to say.

You guide him through the three words, slowly, showing him how to position his fingers properly, and feeling accomplished once he does it right.

"Am I doing it right? What does it mean?" he asks, proud of himself, yet still slightly confused.

There was still some light out so you pull out your notebook and wrote down what it meant.

"In your note, I understood what you said. Your saying 'I love you', and I love you too, Akaashi..." he read aloud, both of your faces turning red. "Oh Y/N, thank you. You have no idea how happy this makes me."

He wraps his arm around your waist, pulling and holding you closer. You rest your heads on each other and watch the sunset together. Once the stars are out, he also points out all the constellations for you.

"And that one there? That's Apus, the bird of paradise. He is a sign of love and romance for many people."

You take that as your sign. You wrap him in your arms, nuzzling your face into his chest.

"Aww, is this your way of thanking me?" You simply nod against him. "Your very welcome Y/N. I should probably get you home, but if you'd like, I can carry you."

You nod, excitedly taking him up on his offer, and his picks you up princess style and walks you back home in his arms. You end up falling asleep so content in his arms. When he reaches your house, he knocks on the door.

Your brother opens the door. "You didn't hurt her or anything, did you?" he asks, referring to you in his arms, sleeping.

"I would never do such a thing to her, Tsukishima. I care for her too much."

You start to wake up, and notice you're still in Akaashi's arms. You tap his shoulder to be put down and go change in your room before returning to him.

"Goodnight Y/N, and thank you for today." I love you.

To tired to answer, you just give him another hug. He picks you up and nods to your brother before carrying you to your room and tucking you into bed.

I was super excited about this request and got started immediately XD

Let me know if there are any other ending ships you would like to see!

The End
~Feel free to view the other endings!~