"The Night Out" Part 7

Start from the beginning

The smell is kinda addicting. As she fully used her other arms to hold on to that nape...

"Your smell is kinda...different...". Yongsun blurted while her lips press in that crook.

As she feels the tense of these persons. Owner of she snipping...

She feels that someone lift her...as she more clung and tighten her embrace on that neck.

" you smell good..." Said again, while she was intoxicated by the smell and alcohol...

Few more... Move and someone who lifts her... And slowly she feels the softness on her back as she feels that this person laid her on a mattress or a good bed...

In a second there was a hand holding her arms that still wrapping in the owner's neck and try unbuckling it...

She doesn't want that to happen so that she tightens her grip and pull it...

That caused someone to add the heaviest on top of her... But she didn't care as long as it won't go... In her intoxicated..mind

she used her force to change their position... And she was on top of the person... And start snipping the crook and now using her tongue,

The person... Was also using his strength to stop her...

but she doesn't seem to want to lose here ... She buried her lips worse and she bit every pass of her lips ... while her hands travelled... to different parts of the person's body ...

... until she feels.. her hand on its seemingly hard stomach ...

abs .. is that what she was holding ... while in her abdomen ... She seemed to feel a bulge .. which made her even more aroused .grinnding.. and continued ... to kissing biting the neck her favourite

the person under her seems to have stopped restraining her

And now he is already caressing her arm gently ...

caress that made her fur stand

The person's hand moving ... until it came down to her ass ... and squeezed it ... yongsun felt it that she feels familiar with it

again when the caresses down on her hips seemed familiar to yongsun

... her arousal intensified ... and she kisses gradually went up until it reached the part of the stranger's earlobe she was kissing ... the stranger and he flick as if.
.. this was his delicate part. .. as she rubbed her lower body. in that bulge that seems to be getting harder ...

"Please... stop... your intoxicated...." said the stranger..." I can't hold myself if you won't stop..." a husky voice from the person that under by yongsun...

the stranger was saying something ... to her but ... because she was intoxicated .. with the alcohol and the smell of it ... That voice did not register in her hearing and never understand what it was saying...

she continued. .. On what she is doing ... and yongsun able to touch the lips of the stranger's purely open and closed ...mouth

she goes on with it and sealed by her lips ... She kissed it as if she was thirsty for it and succeded inserted her tongue ...

She stopped for a moment to catch the air and she kissed back the stranger again ... and felt ... that the stranger was retaliating and respond to a kiss .. so their kiss deepened even more ... and their tongues met as if they both didn't want to ... lose ... until she bites its lower lip...