Chapter 2 - Let's go!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Y/n pov

I'm talking to some of the other girls here. There aren't many tho, just a few team managers like Kiyoko. All of them are really nice. 'I'm here to take pictures for our school paper. If you want I can take some pictures of you guys and send them to you too, it would be great practice.' I say. 'Omg I would love that.' One of the other team managers says. I check the time. 'Oh guys, the matches start in a few minutes. We should go to the gym.' We walk towards the gym. I set up my camera on the side of the court. I look around the gym. They set up three courts next to each other, after every game the teams rotate. I see that our first match is against Aoba Johsai. I don't know their team that well. I took pictures of our team playing against them once. I do remember Oikawa, but only because girls are always surrounding him. And though I get why girls like Oikawa, I never felt the need to drool all over him. People with a big ego aren't really my type. I like people who show their real selves, not those fake people. The matches are starting. I take some shots from where I'm standing, but this angle doesn't allow me to take pictures of the entire court. I grab my camera stand and go to the stands. I have a good view over the entire gym from here. I look around and catch a glimpse of a pudding headed boy. I met him this morning. His features are really pretty and I would love to take some pictures of him. He seems pretty shy though, so I don't know if I will ever get the chance to. I go back to taking pictures. I take a close up of Hinata staring at Kageyama. We all know that they're more than just friends. I try to take pictures, but I keep getting distracted by Kenma. I secretly take some pictures of him too.

--- Time skip to after the matches ---

'Well done you guys!' I say. Hinata is super excited because they won. These idiots are awesome. Oikawa walks up to our team. 'Nice game you guys.' He says. 'Yeah you too.' Hinata says. I look around the gym to see Kenma sitting in a corner playing games. Ugh depressed gamer dudes are pretty cute, I mean can you blame me? I'm bi after all. (sorry if your not bi lol, you can just leave this out it doesn't play a big role in the rest of the story.) 'Y/n, Kageyama and I are going to practice some more. Do you want to watch?' Hinata asks. 'No, I think I'm going to start writing the article.' I say. I walk into the common area they set up for this camp. I grab my laptop and start writing. Then someone sits down next to me. I look up from my laptop. 'Hi Sugawara.' I say, 'what's up?' 'Hey y/n, I'm just taking a quick break and I thought I would check in on you.' Suga says. 'Oh that's really sweet, I'm actually doing great. I was kind of nervous because of all the new people I was going to meet, but everyone is super nice.' I say. 'Yeah, you seemed a little anxious. It's really good to hear you're doing okay.' Suga smiles at me. 'So how are your kids doing, moma crow?' I ask. He laughs at me. 'They're just being idiots, as always. Kageyama and Hinata almost got in a fight. Tanaka and Noya are just chaotic. And everyone has so much energy because of this camp.' Suga says. 'Being a mom isn't easy hah?' I ask. Suga pretends to be annoyed but his smile tells me he isn't. 'I'm going to go back to the gym, do you want to come?' He asks. 'Yeah sure let me just grab my stuff.'

Third person pov

Y/n and Sugawara walk into the gym. Hinata and Kageyama are fighting. Sugawara walks up to them and pulls them apart. Y/n sits down besides one of the courts. Kageyama and Hinata are still practicing their quick attack. On the other side Noya is practicing his receives. On one of the other courts. Kenma is practicing with a really tall guy. 'Who is that really tall guy?' Y/n asks. 'Oh that's Lev, he's a bit of an idiot but he's nice.' Kiyoko says. 'Wait, I'm going to take a picture of Noya practicing, I bet I could take an awesome action shot of him.' Y/n says. She sets up her camera next to Noya. Noya waves at her for a bit, she waves back. Then Kenma notices Y/n. He stares at her for a second while she's taking pictures. But soon Lev gets Kenma back in the game.

Kenma pov

She's so focused on taking pictures, it's kind of cute. Lev is so annoying, he's loud and obnoxious. He's so bad at volleyball too. It's not that he isn't a nice person, he's just not my kind of person. Shit my set ups aren't as good as usual. My head isn't in the game. 'Yo Kenma, I'm super tired. Can we call it a day?' Lev asks. 'Yeah sure, it's almost time to eat dinner anyway.' I say. Lev goes to his bag to grab a drink. I keep staring at y/n. I hate this. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Is this what a crush is? But I don't even know her. Kuroo walks up to me. 'Kenma, stop staring. What is up with you? Why are you even staring at someone in the first place?' Kuroo asks. 'Ehm, I don't know.' I say. 'Let's go shower and get changed, we'll be having dinner soon.' Kuroo says. We walk away.

--- time skip to dinner ---

We're having dinner outside today. It's really hot out here. The team managers are making dinner. Y/n is also helping. She's wearing a cute outfit (summer dress or sum). I sit down next to Kuroo. I grab my switch and start playing games. 'Dinner is ready.' Someone says. I don't even bother to look up. Then Kuroo grabs my game. 'Hey!? I was in the middle of my game.' I say. 'You have to eat.' I look around and see y/n. She's talking to Kiyoko, but she's looking in my direction. She's trying not to laugh at us. I mean I get it. Kuroo hands me a plate and sits down next to me. 'You're gonna eat.' Kuroo says. I eat in silence.