Harry continues to grind his hips against Louis' mouth and finger because he is greedy and wants to come. Louis abruptly removes his mouth and fingers from his bum. He clenches on nothing and whines into his pillow.

"I told you not to move. Be patient or you won't come." Louis' voice is stern and certain. He's kept Harry from coming before so he knows he could do it now if he wanted.

"Okay." Harry complies.

"Okay what?"

"Okay, Daddy." Louis seems satisfied with that and doesn't utter another word. He quickly puts his mouth back on Harry and easily slides his finger back in. Louis swirl his tongue in all the right ways in time with the movements of his finger. Harry completely freezes when Louis crooks his finger in the perfect angle. "Daddy right there! Right there." Harry begs.

Louis crooks his finger in the same angle as before and hits Harry's prostate again. He goes completely mental over it. Louis changes his finger movements and instead moves it in circles on the bundle of nerves. His movements are relentless. Harry has tears running down his face because of the over stimulation. He feels so close, like the next brush of Louis' finger could cause him to come undone.

"Come for Daddy." Louis says against his bum. The hot breath of his boyfriend causes him to shudder. Harry starts subtly moving his hips on Louis' finger. He needed the friction. He needed anything to bring him over the edge. He doesn't dare ask Louis to touch his cock. He knows Louis likes it when he comes untouched. He is trying so hard to be good for him and come from his finger but it isn't enough. He is whining pathetically into the pillow. Sensing his distress, Louis slides his finger most of the way out of Harry only to slam it back in. Right against his prostate.

"Fu--ck." Harry pants. Louis repeats his motion and it brings Harry over the edge. He moans into his pillow and comes onto their sheets. After Harry's come down from his high, Louis carefully slides his finger out of him. He plants a kiss on Harry's bum and allows his exhausted boy to collapse onto the bed. Louis joins him and cuddles against him.

"I love you." Louis whispers. Harry is exhausted but smiles so widely it hurts.

"I love you too."

They stay cuddling for a while until Louis looks at his phone and insists that they have to get a move on with their day. Harry lays useless while Louis takes his shower first. He daydreams about his perfect relationship. Louis and Harry have been dating for a little over four years. Things between them were incredible. Obviously the sex was great but the romance aspect was amazing too. Louis never fails to keep Harry on his toes and Valentine's Day certainly wasn't an exception.

Louis exits the bathroom without any clothes on and that is enough to make Harry's mouth water.

"My eyes are up here, love." Louis playfully scolds. Harry pouts.

"I want to give you a Valentine's Day blow job, though."

"The day is very young. We have plenty of time for that. Now get in the shower, you bum. You're going to make us late." Louis prances to the closet, making sure to make a show out of it.

"You can't keep doing that if you want us to leave on time." He glares at his boyfriend. "And for the record, you're the one who decided to wake me up with head."

"Fine, I just won't do nice things anymore." Louis jokes, pulling on a pair of boxers. Harry pouts and gets off of bed. He walks over to Louis and cuddles into his back.

"You know I appreciate everything that you do." Harry says and kisses the back of Louis' neck. He shivers which causes Louis to immediately separate.