"You're finally awake"

Y/n looks over to see Todoroki sitting on her bedside. "Shoto, my mama" she said lowly. Todoroki grabs her hand. "She's getting taken care of, don't worry." Todoroki said. He starts to squeeze her hand a bit as he stares at her. "Y/n, what happened?" Y/n looks down. "I was getting ready to come back to your room when I got a phone call from my mom, but when I answered...it...was him" Y/n explained

"Why didn't you say anything? You know I could've helped you" Todoroki said. Y/n starts to tear up. "I couldn't think straight, I was panicking and all I could think of was to get to my mama on time!" Y/n explained. Todoroki gets up and hugs her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" he whispered.

"No it's not that it's just....what does this guy wants from me?" Y/n said. "I don't know" Todoroki puts his forehead against hers, staring into her eyes with his mismatched ones. "But if he ever tries to contact you in any way please....let me know" he said with a serious tone. Y/n nods in agreement.

(Outside of Y/n's room)

Deku leaning against the wall next to the door listening to the conversation between Y/n & Todoroki. "I should've been closer to her and protect her as All Might requested, he's going to be so disappointed" he looks down in shame from his thoughts"

"Oi"

Deku snaps out of his thoughts and looks up to see Bakugou approaching him. "Ka-Kacchan!" He called out. Bakugou approaches him, crosses his arms and looks at the door next to them. "About Y/n...." Bakugou begins but didn't finish what he have to say. However, Deku knows what he's thinking. "She's fine, sore but fine." Deku answered. Bakugou said nothing, instead he just stares at the door. Deku place his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"You should go in and check on her" Deku suggested. Bakugou looks at him quick and smacks his hand away. "I'll pass!!" He growled and storms off. "B-but Kacchan, I'm sure Y/n would be happy to see you!" Deku said. Bakugou looks over his shoulder. "Shut up, I said I'll pass!! Besides..." he turns his back against him. "we're not even on good terms anyway" he said lowly as he continues to walk away.

"Kacchan...." Deku whispered.

(Moments later)

Y/n limps her way down the hallway to see her mom in the hospital. She knows she need to rest herself but she couldn't help but to worry about her mom more than herself, she just wants to see if she's okay with her own eyes.

Y/n approaches at the door and slowly walks into the room. She slowly walks to her mom's bedside and looks at her, she looks like she's still unconscious. Y/n looks down to see that her mom's body is mostly covered in bandages, she could tell that it's not looking too good for her mom.

"Mama...." Y/n said lowly. She grabs her hand and squeezes it gently. The memories from last night starts to haunt her, syncing with the sound of the heart rate monitor that her mom is hooked onto.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Y/n, is that you?"

Y/n snaps out of her thoughts and looks down at her now conscious mom. Her voice sounded hoarse and weak when she called out for Y/n just now. "M-mama?" Y/n stuttered. Her hand starts to tremble as her emotions is at the peak of spilling over.