"If Mandalore was taken, it had to have been Death Watch alone that orchestrated this." (Y/n) said, joining her input.

"Without involvement from the Separatists, this is an internal affair for the Mandalorians." Master Mundi stated. "I'm afraid we cannot help."

"We cannot just hand Mandalore over to these crime families and let Satine become a martyr." Obi-Wan argued. (Y/n) agreed. Even though she and the duchess did not get along very well, there was a mutual respect, and the elf did not want to sit by and watch as Mandalore was taken over by these major crime names.

"I'm afraid her decision to keep Mandalore neutral makes this situation difficult." Mundi said.

"Understand your feelings I do, Obi-Wan." Yoda spoke. "But to take action, support from the Republic Senate, we will need."

"You know what the Senate will decide." (Y/n) said. "They will not send aid to a neutral system."

"At this time, nothing more can we do." Yoda told them, and the two walked out of the room. Obi-Wan had a determined look on his face.

"I suspect we are going to pull an Anakin and defy a direct order from the Council." (Y/n) said, crossing her arms.

"I do not ask you to come with me, (Y/n)." Obi-Wan said, not really wanting her to join. It could be dangerous, for someone powerful had to have been in charge of all those crime families, not just the weak minded rule of Almec.

"Obi, I'm coming whether you want me to or not. I cannot leave Mandalore to burn at the hands of these criminals." she said, not letting him argue with her on this matter.

"We're going to need to borrow a ship." Obi stated, knowing that the Council would not authorize them taking one of theirs to go to help Satine.

"You're right..." the elf mumbled, and thought for a moment, when an idea popped in her head. "Anakin! He's got to have a ship we can use."

"You may be right. Come on, we can't wait much longer." Obi-Wan said, and the two ran for their friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got the ship, they devised a plan to allow them to sneak into the capital city, Sundari, and help Satine. They gathered their disguises, for they knew that the new rulers of Mandalore wouldn't let two Jedi into Mandalore, let alone Obi-Wan and (Y/n). Their ship wasn't in the best of shape, and kept sputtering and failing, a line of smoke coming from one of the engines.

Once they landed, Obi-Wan breathed a sigh of relief, until a part of the control panel next to him caught fire. "This is the last time I borrow a ship from Anakin." he said, and grabbed his helmet.

"Agreed." (Y/n) said, putting on her own helmet. Looking through the glass, she saw two Mandalorians in red and black armor waiting for them. "Looks like we've got a welcoming party."

"Apparently so. This is not going to be easy." Obi claimed, and lowered the boarding ramp. It stopped not far down, and they had to stomp on it for it to lower any further. It stopped once more, this time halfway. They jumped off the ramp as Obi-Wan tried to get it to lower any more.

"You better get your ship looked at." said one of the Mandalorian guards, holding his gun.

"Oh, it's our friend's ship." Obi-Wan stated, leaning on the ramp, only for it to finally lower fully, causing him to stumble a bit. The elf sighed and shook her head in despair. "He told us it was perfectly fine."

A bit of the ship fell of next to (Y/n). "Terribly sorry about that." she said.

"Do you have a landing permit?" the other Mandalorian roughly asked. It appeared to be a woman, for her helmet's eyes were more pointed