Fifteen

"Oh he lives" Rebekah said from next to Lori, "what happened" Stefan asked getting up from the floor. "You took a beating" Rebekah responded amused, "my brothers been breaking your neck all afternoon, quiet the temper" Stefan immediately felt panicked.

"Why did he brings us back to mystic falls?" Stefan asked, Lori faced away from him she couldn't deny the guilt but she was 100% loyal to Klaus. "Because i told him everything" Lori spoke up turning around, "you can stop playing dumb now" Rebekah added.

Stefan walked away with his back to Rebekah, he turned quickly vamp speeding to the nearest girl. Rebekah sensed it and moved out of the way while Stefan threw himself at Lori, they both fell on the ground with Lori under him. Immediately she felt a fire like pain on her back as she was sure she checked something, "you really loved her don't you" Rebekah called. Stefan held Lori down "where is she" he grunted, Stefan brought a hand up to her neck choking her.

Lori's sight became hazy as she brought siphoned power from Stefan's arm, when he felt the pain he pulled away on instinct giving her enough time to push her hand out. "Motus" Stefan was thrown back harshly before his body landed with a thud. Lori gasped for air holding her hand up to her neck which was already bruising with red-purplish colors. Rebekah vamp sped throwing Stefan onto a fence before striking him with a large metal pipe, "consider me jealous" Rebekah said before jabbing it in his lower abdomen.

Meanwhile Lori could still feel her head pulsing as her face slowly began to change back to her natural skin tone, she got up slowly before feeling the back of her head. She pulled her hand back only to she it covered with dark blood, she looked up to Rebekah before she fell with a large thud. Everything went black as she felt a sudden wave of coldness, it felt like only seconds when she opened her eyes to see she was laying in the moving truck.

She looked around realizing she was left alone with a dead Stefan on the ground, she huffed sitting up on the edge of the truck swinging her legs. She brought her hand up to check her head again only to realize it was healed, "Rebekah" she whispered in realizations. She heard movement and looked down to see Stefan waking up, he groaned looking around before he sat up locking eyes with Lori. "Good your awake" she said smiling, immediately he tried to turn and run away but Lori was quicker she made a gesture with her hands "terminus" she called.

Stefan immediately stopped as he felt a magnetic pull, pull him back to Lori. "Neat isn't it? Now cmon i suspect Klaus will want to see you" she said before jumping down from her spot, she walked past Stefan and again Stefan felt that pull bringing him towards Lori. She paused turning around seeing Stefan in pain, "the more you fight it the more it hurts" she called before turning around and walking back inside the school.

She led Stefan into the school and into the gym where Klaus, and Elena stood. Lori brought her hands up doing the same gesture releasing Stefan with a jolt, "of coarse every time Klaus does something your always involved" Elena said harshly. Lori tried to ignor her and show her she didn't care as she walked up to Klaus "thought you would want him when he waked" she said before sitting next to him. "Come to save you damsel" Klaus asked looking in thought, clearly it hurt to be betrayed by someone he thought was his friend.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness" all eyes were now on Stefan, as always giving everything up for a girl who'd never do the same. "And pledge my loyalty" Stefan continued "i think it's a little late for that don't you think" Lori muttered bitterly. "Well you broke that pledge once already" Klaus said, "Elena means nothing to me anymore" Stefan called. Lori felt a sense of protectiveness of Klaus in some sort, "liar" she seethed "you'd risk it all for her, everything for some stupid girl who will never truly love you" a flash of anger and hurt flashed threw Stefan and Lori knew then he still loved her.

"Whatever you ask of me, i will do" an idea popped into Lori's head as a smile spread across her face. "Fair enough" Klaus got up jumping down from the bleachers "let's drink on it, kill them" Klaus said gesturing to the two high schoolers cowering on the floor. "Stefan no" Elena said but was cut off by Klaus slapping her making her fall to the ground.

Stefan rushed to Klaus attempting to strike him but it didn't work Klaus grabbed Stefan by his neck causing him to choke as Klaus lifted him off the ground. "She means nothing to you? your lies just keep pileing up" Klaus said, "let her go i'll do whatever you want, you have my word" Stefan said in between grunts. "Your word doesn't mean much, i lived by your word all summer during which time i never had to resort to this" Klaus said before compelling Stefan "stop fighting" he commanded.

Lori couldn't take it anymore so she jumped down from her seat quickly walking out of the doors heading down the halls to find Rebekah. Turning down a corridor she finally found Rebekah sitting on the floor with a dead Caroline, "Nick being to much again" she asked not looking up from Caroline's phone.

"I feel for him" Lori said leaning on the lockers next to Rebekah, just then Caroline woke up groaning in pain. "We didn't have mobile telephones in my day, would have made life a whole lot easier i suppose" Rebekah said looking up from the mobile device. Rebekah brought the phone up taking a photo of herself with a click, Lori had to admit she's seen the devices but really never got around to learning how to use them.

"Where's Tyler" Caroline said in a sleepy voice, "oh he's dead- ish" Lori said staring at Tyler's body laid next to Caroline. The only way she could keep from being sick is telling herself he was sleeping and would soon wake, which was partially true. "What did you do to him" Caroline said as she turned over to look at Tyler "think of it as he's taking a nap, when he wakes up he'll be a hybrid" Rebekah said as she continued to scroll through Caroline's photo album.

"Ugh vomit" Lori looked down to see what she was looking at and sure enough there's a picture of Elena with Stephan, Rebekah's about to scroll when Elena's neck catches her attention. On it lay her missing necklace, she zooms in "is that my neck--" she turns to look up at Caroline. She gets up walking forward "why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace" Lori winced at Rebekah's tone she hadn't seen her so angry yet.