Tᴡᴏ

Elena was driving down the dead dark road as tears continued to fall, it was a foggy night as thin smoke covered the view. She looked into her mirror only for a split second before turning back to the road, except now it wasn't empty. On the middle of the road stood a figure in a black jacket as it's hood hid there face.

Elena immediately slammed on the breaks as they made a screeching noise signaling there hault. She hit the figure sending her to the ditch as the car kept flipping over and over, finally stopping back in the middle of the road upside down. She coughed as glass fell on her she gasped trying to breathe as she let a small whimper of pain.

She tried to move but the pressure was enough to keep her in pain, she turned to look out the window and saw the most disturbing thing. The guy who she hit was on the ground slowly recovering as his bones popped back into place. She let out a couple cries as he slowly walked forward, only when he stopped right in front of her did she let out a scream.

He suddenly vamp sped out, and out of sight leaving a scared Elena to look at where he once was.

~~~

"You'll never believe who just walked into my bar" Bree was heard from the other end, "Let me guess a Salvatore?" Lori asked as she stood in front of Lee both were finishing packing. After Lori head the news she didn't cry or feel sadness, all she felt was anger and rage.

"He's not alone he's with a doppelgänger, by the likes of it she's his weak spot" Bree spoke as she watched Elena and Damon from the bar window. "You've been much help Bree" Lori spoke as Lee heard with his vamp hearing. "It's the least i could do after your sister" she responded, "we're on our way" Lori said before hanging up. She looked up at Lee and nodded.

~~~

"Get the doppelgänger and bring her here, that will lure him out" Lori said to which Lee nodded before vamp speeding to the bar. Upon arrival he saw people filled the bar all having drinks and a good time. He got closer standing in front of the bar as Bree came over with a bottle, she nodded over to the Salvatore and the Petrova doppelgänger.

Lori stood leaning on a metal support beam while she waited for Lee, not even 5 minutes after he left he was back this time not alone. "So your Elena" Lori said as she stalked closer, examining the girl before her.

She nodded over to where she was once standing, Lee understood as she pushed Elena to stand by the beam. Lee then vamp sped back to Lori grabbing her hand before speeding up the tower to lean on some barrels.

It wasn't long after Damon Salvatore came waltzing in, Lee took the opportunity to get a bat. "Damon no!" Elena called before Lee vamp sped down and hit him with the bat. Damon fell as he cried out in pain, "wow you'd think for someone smarter they'd notice a trap when they see one" Lori called as she climbed down the steep steps.

He continuously got hit his bones sounding with a sickening crack. Elena quickly ran down "no!" she yelled, Lori smirked as she got closer. Elena tried to run to Damon while Lee threw gasoline on him but was stopped by Lori.

"Sorry doppelgänger can't let you do that" Lori muttered bringing her hand up, it caused Elena to abruptly stop. She then turned it into a fist causing Elena to cry out in pain as she was forced on her knees. "Who are you" muttered Damon his voice faint.