Enhypen; Yandere! Profile

Heeseung:

-        Type: Loving Yandere

-        Possessiveness: 100000%

-        Obsession: Unlimited

Heeseung is the type of person to be very loving and sweet. He cares about his s/o so much, to the level it will turn from love into obsession and end in a fairytale story including kidnapping? He would except you to love him the same way he does, he wants to get as much love from you as much as you get from him.

Heeseung is probably the most possessive out of all the members, his s/o is his everything, all the other people are just some background noises to him beside you. He is the most loyal and the least violent. Yet when you disobey him at times, Heedungie will turn into a monster.

At first, he will be diplomatic, trying to win you over. But maybe, you will reject him or break up with him, he will have to take care of it, even if you didn't, just in case. He cares about your health a lot. Your comfort is important for him. He is honestly the sweetest most caring Yandere out of all! Did you eat? Did you take your vitamins? Are you comfortable? Are you feeling happy? It all matters to Heeseung

As long as you belong only to him.

Jay:

-        Type: Stubborn Yandere

-        Possessiveness: 90%

-        Obsession: 80%

Jay is the most stubborn yandere you could ever meet in your life. Once he falls in love with you, that means he is already obsessed with your existence, and will get more and more possessive with time.

Jay would wait for you to come to him first, but if his patience runs out, he is going to get you, whether you like or not. Running away and hiding is hopeless, he is going to track you down and get you back. No matter how hard you try...he is stubborn to get what he wants.