𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

PSUNGHOON: From the class group chat.

THEREALNICKIMINAJ: oh i see. you need something?

PSUNGHOON: Are you still at school?

THEREALNICKIMINAJ: yeah why?

PSUNGHOON: Please meet me outside the school building right now. It is important.

THEREALNICKIMINAL: you text like my grandma tf

PSUNGHOON: Is there a problem with my texting skills?

THREALNICKIMINAJ: yes. you sound like youre writing a buisness email

PSUNGHOON: My apologies, Scarlett. I'll try to sound more relaxed when texting you.

THEREALNICKIMINAJ: ??? wtf is going on 💀

PSUNGHOON: Will you be coming any time soon?

THEREALNICKIMINAJ: yeah yeah im coming give me like two mins real quick

I put my phone back into my pocket, silently laughing at his serious texting tone. "Hey guys, can I leave early? I gotta do something." I say to the rest of them.

Beomgyu looks at me. "Only if you buy us all food tomorrow." He says, as the rest nod. I groan before leaving with my backpack down a couple of stairs and to the front of the school where Sunghoon was.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, running up to him.

"Oh perfect, let's go inside." He says, grabbing my arm and dragging me outside away from the cold. I give him a confused look. "Why did you tell me to meet you outside if you're just gonna bring me back in here?"

'It's cold out there, so I changed my mind." He says simply, as I snicker at his foolishness. We arrive at the library that was pretty empty since most students have already left school property.

We sit at a table near the back, secluded from everyone else. "Listen, I need your help." His face tenses up, which worries me.

"Woah, what's going on?" I lean in. He puts a finger over his lip and practically whispers into my ear. "I need your help finding out who Loona is in this school."

I nearly choke on my own spit. I give him a look filled with astonishment and pity. Oh god, what have I done? My small little white lie has turned Sunghoon into some detective freak who's obsessed with the "hidden" identities of a band that I'M in!

"Oh, Sunghoon. I gotta tell you something..." I start but am interrupted by him. "There's a teacher walking towards us. we'll discuss this tomorrow." He walks away from me and passed the librarian who was looking very confused.

I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to find a way out of this one.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

|| MIINSEO POV ||

Lunch has finally been brought among us. The students start rushing to pack up their work so that they can get the food first in the cafeteria before it got packed.