She looked at me in disgust "what are you doing here" she sneered at me before I could say anything another honk was heard both of us walked to the door and opened it to see

Edward leaning on his Volvo as we came out he looked at bella hiding his disgust but you can see it in his eyes.

As he looked at me I could feel his eyes roaming my body I was gunna be self conscious  but I remembered one thing I'm a bad bitch I looked up to meet eyes with his now black eyes. Well I'm gunna be in some deep shit.

"What are you doing here" I asked to which he just smirked and responded "to pick you up now come on" I walked to his car as he opened the door.  "Such a gentleman", he let out a airy chuckle bella was fuming I'm not joking.

"bella your on fire" I warned I may or may have not did a spell to light a fire. "I know" she smirked at me "no literally" she looked back a yelled running around the yard.

Edward let out a laugh getting in the car pulling out as soon as he did his hand found my thigh lord help me
"What do you think your wearing" he asked as his hand moved up making my breath hitch."C-clothes" he looked at me sideways "lets see how the others react" with that said we pulled up next to his siblings we both got out.

As soon as we did the others eyes roamed my body "hi" they're eyes snapped to mine all of them blac

k i knew i was in trouble "what are you wearing" jasper and rosalie asked in sync that's not creepy.

"Clothes" I mumbled hoping I did not die today "I-" emmet tried to speak but got cut off by the bell "wellcomeonwehaveclass" i rushed out quickly walking into school.

As I got into class emmet was already there looking at me oh no I walked to my seat not daring to look at emmet but of course fate had a different idea he put his hand on thigh going dangerously high and low.

"E-emmet what are you doing" I whispered "me nothing- nothing at all babygirl" he mumbled as class went on emmet continued the teasing.

*timeskip to the end of the day by Marcus dancing to my neck, my back*
(Song)