The New Student

Lucy is sitting down staring out the window with her earphones on. She's wearing a gray hoodie, and ripped skinny jeans with worn down black sneakers.

Sitting next to her at her table was her best friend Levy Mcgarden.

She wore short overalls with black leggings underneath. A plain white shirt, and a yellow sweatshirt. She also wore a yellow head band in her blue hair, and red sneakers.

Levy put on her red glasses that had wings on one side and started reading a book.

Lucy kept listening to music.

When the bell rang, Levy tapped Lucy's shoulder. Lucy turned off her phone, and took out her earplugs.

Levy took off her glasses, and put her book down.

"Hello Students. " Professor Guildarts said." Today we have a new student. "

A boy with fluffy pink hair, wearing jeans, red and white sneakers, a plain white shirt, and a Jean jacket came into the room. His eyes were onyx colored.

" Would you like to introduce yourself? " professor Guildarts asked.

" I'm Natsu Dragneel. " the boy said.

" HI Natsu. " the class said, except Lucy. She just waved. Natsu noticed her just wave while the class talked. He looked curiously at her. She just looked back.

" Well Mr. Dragneel... You'll be seated at that table. " Guildarts pointed to the table a Levy and Lucy sat at.

" OK. " Natsu said. Then walked over to the table and sat down across from Lucy.

" Now everyone stay seated I will take attendance. " Guildarts said. He marked the students he didn't see in their spots.

" So Natsu is it." Levy said. Natsu looked at her. "What's your hobby?"

"Football and basketball. " Natsu said." You? "

" Reading. " Levy said.

" What about you? " Natsu asked Lucy. She just stared at him." Um... "

" She doesn't talk. But her hobby is music, reading, and writing. " Levy said.

" Hm." Natsu nodded. Lucy pass a sticky note to him that said, 'Names Lucy. What's your favorite type of music?'.

"I'd have to say Rock. " Natsu said passing back the sticky note.

Lucy wrote something and passed another sticky note. It said 'You look like a guitar type.'

" What do you mean by that? " Natsu asked.

" I'm a flute type person. She's saying like you'd probably pretty good at the instrument, and if you were to pick an instrument you should pick that one. " Levy explained.

"I'll keep that in mind." Natsu said. Lucy nodded.

After that Guildarts started the class.