F I V E. ↴|x

"What the fuck?" I yell as freezing cold water gets dumped on my head.

"Good, you're up." A feminine voice calls to me and another bucket of water gets dumped on me. I let out a yelp and focus my eyesight onto a bitchy looking girl who also happens to look like she just rolled out of the country ghetto.

"Who the fuck are you?" I groan as I try to move but am stopped by ropes tying me to my chair.

"Sonja." She states, filling a gun up with bullets.

"And why the hell am I chained up?" I ask and she laughs.

"Because your boyfriend has something that I need." She shrugs.

"Boyfriend? What the hell-" I begin but see Seth tied up to my left and I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sonja demands which makes me laugh harder.

"You think-" I laugh again. "You think Seth and I are dating?" I question her and watch as a dumbfounded look comes across her features.

"Well why else would you be half naked and alone in a hotel room with him?" She raises and eyebrow and I chuckle.

"Because you hit me as I was getting out of the shower dumbass." I snap.

"Well why would you be in here anyways if you weren't banging him?" She crosses her arms.

"Okay listen up hun, Seth is one fine as fuck dude but we're partners." I state. "In crime."

"Jeez don't make my head blow up even more now Masina." Seth says groggily and I laugh.

"Hey sweetie pie." I tease and he chuckles but starts coughing.

"So I know of him, but who are you?" Sonja asks me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm Masina, the quiet little bartender that this shit head kidnapped three months ago." I smile sweetly at her and her mouth makes an 'o'.

"Everyone says your dead." She declares.

"And they're not far off." I whisper under my breath.

"So if I want a job done so I can get my money, will you help?" Sonja asks.

"After you hit me over the head with a rock and then dumped freezing cold buckets of water on me? You're one crazy bitch." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Seth is doing it and if you don't help then I'm going to have to kill you." She sighs.

"Good luck with that." I wink at her.

"Masina, just do what she's asking." Seth sighs.

"Please tell me you're not going mental." I say to Seth and he laughs.

"She'll get what she wants, and we'll get what we want."

"And what do I want Seth?" I ask him. "I have nothing left. I have no memory of my family, my friends think i'm dead...I have literally been left with nothing!" I yell at him.

"You still got me." He states. "We get the money and you and I can get out of here. We can leave this life behind. I know that's what you want." He says and I nod.

"If we leave this whole thing behind afterwards, I'll do it."

_

okay here's the deal, i've finished fdtd and i don't really have a lot of motivation to write this but since you all want it, i'll upload shorter chapters more often.

also, can we talk about how much i love seth and masina, my stupid brotp