Stolen Love [PART 7]

Start from the beginning

Rainbow Dash: "Well...When I'm around you guys..I may seem..A little happy and I still keep a smile on my face for you guys. But in Reality, I haven't smiled all week. I'm completely stressed out, I don't even eat much anymore, I just don't feel like myself Fluttershy! I really don't! Life has been a challenge ever since this argument had started, This is all my fault! Now I understand why she hates me, Because I never paid attention to her ever since Tank got sick! And now because of me, We're not friends anymore! And I hate myself for that! And I hate myself even more for yelling at her!"

Fluttershy: "Rainbow...It's not your fault. Tank got sick, You just needed more time for him-"

Rainbow Dash: "I get it, Fluttershy! I've been hanging out with you all of this time, The main reason why she was upset! Not saying your fault or anything but I never paid attention to her every time you appeared and I hate myself for doing that! I just wish that I could take this all back!" Rainbow yelled, Fluttershy was lost for words. She have never seen her friend like this, Ever. This was gonna be one difficult person to try to comfort because at this point, She doesn't know what to do anymore.

Fluttershy: "I mean, It isn't your fault either Rainbow. All you were trying to do was take care of Tank. Only reason why you were hanging out with me is Because You wanted help from me. Not saying it's her fault...I-It's no one's fault." Fluttershy exclaimed, Rainbow was now frustrated. Without thinking, She banged her on Fluttershy's glass table. Which broke Fluttershy's vase.

Rainbow Dash: "Look here Fluttershy! No matter how much you tell me it's not my fault, It is still my fault regardless! I was the reason why we were arguing, I was the reason why she was upset and she probably still is! And I was the reason...We're not friends anymore.." Rainbow's voice had softened when she reached the last sentence. Fluttershy was still stunned by what just happened. Her vase just broke, Now this was getting a little out of hand.

Fluttershy: *sigh* "Rainbow...You need to calm down. Just take a deep breath and-"

Rainbow Dash: "I don't see how that's gonna help solve anything! For the love of Celestia I just lost my Best friend! Somebody I had for my whole life! You don't understand that because you had never had a friend since birth! I did! I nearly killed myself Fluttershy! It just feels so unreal and...I can't take it." That was the last thing Rainbow said until the started sobbing out loud. Fluttershy's eyes widened, It hurt her to see her friend like this. But she was right, She wouldn't understand how Rainbow is feeling. True, Rarity was her childhood friend but they weren't friends at Birth like Rainbow and Applejack were. The only thing Fluttershy could do was comfort her best friend the best way she could. But while doing that, She realized that Tank wasn't there. Where did he go?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack was sitting on a bench minding her own business, She was able to get the argument out of her head. But then, Something unexpectedly happened. When she looked down, She seen a tortoise. It was Tank, Rainbow's pet. What was he doing here?

Applejack: "Tank? What are you doing here? Aren't you sick?" Applejack asked in confusion, Tank slowly nodded.

Applejack: "Well then...Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be with Rainbow and Fluttershy?" She asked, He nodded. He had told her something in some type of way. She tried to figure it out, It was a bit complicated then it seemed. How was she gonna do this?

Applejack: "Did you say....You ran away from Fluttershy's house...And came to look for me?" Applejack asked, Tank nodded. Applejack gave him a small smile but she also raised an eyebrow.

Applejack: "Oh okay...But why? Is Rainbow Okay?" Applejack asked, Tank slowly shook his head. Applejack's eyes widened a little, Why wasn't she okay?