CLAIRE STOP!

Julian and Claires pov nobody else is there!

"Come on Julian we have to go to the bathroom now!"

"Ugh fine Claire what's wrong?" Julian asked.

Claire bursts into tears, Julian grabs her and brings her close to his warm chest, Claire could hear is heart beating and it calmed her.

"Now can i ask what happened Claire?"

"I- I- just miss them, and i found- out t-that i have anxiety.." Claire said sobbing in julian's chest still.

"Oh Claire, don't worry there in a better place now, and you have me."

WARNING SELF HARM DONT SAYING A DIDNT TELL YOU!

As Claire backs away her sleeve rolls up and far enough for Julian to see fresh cuts all over her arm.

"Claire..." Julian whispers.

"IM SORRY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SEEN THAT!" Claire shouts.

Claire runs into one of the stalls and locks herself in there, and starts crying, hard.

"CLAIRE Please open the door, Claire please..."

"I'm sorry Julian." Claire mumbles.

She pulls out a small pocket knife and starts cutting all the things her parents used to say to her.

"This way i can see what they say to m-" Claire stops all of a sudden.

JULIANS POV-

I see Claire's cuts all over her arms, and as she bolts to one of the stalls my heart breaks.

I run to the door and try to open but Claire had locked herself inside, soon i hear her mumbling something and suddenely stop as i see blood leak from under the stall.

BACK TO BOTH OF CLAIRES AND JULIANS POV.

"CLAIRE! CLAIRE OPEN THE STALL NOW, ARE YOU OK?!"

No response Julian uses all his force to break open the door he picks up Claire in a bridal style, and starts screaming luka's name and trying to find him.

Luka comes over running to Claire and grabs her as Julian dials 991- "911 what's your emergency?"

"MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP SHE IS BLEEDING OUT HURRY UP PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER!"

"The abulance will come in 1 minute so take her outside and put pressure."

They see the ambulance lights and hear it's siren as Claire got put on the strecher all she could mutter out was "Julian come p-please" Both Julian and Luka hop in the ambulace both with tears in their eyes.

Once they reach the hospital, they just see Claire taken to the emergency room, Julian falls to his knees not knowing if the love of his life would survive.

Luka slowly walks to the waiting room with blood all over him, while Julian continues to stay there balling his eyes out and curling up in a ball.

7 hours later.

The doctor comes next to julian who is half asleep and luka reading a book.

"I'm very sorry to tell you this but Claire is-" 

I'm going to stop right there! HAHAHAH you'll have to wait till the next chapter and the amount of words which are in this chapter today is 

503 words!

Bye my loners hope you have an incredible day! And please do not worry what will happen between Julian and Claire, they might end together but will Luka like it much? Or not?