Party.

"Sometimes I wish you would just leave me alone!" Claire shouted!
It was a cold night and Claire was walking home from a party she couldn't see clearing from everything she had to drink, Once she reached her front porch Luka had been waiting there "Are you okay Claire?" Luka asked.
"Yes, I'm fine" She fell forward and just quick enough Luka caught her.
"Yep time to go to bed Claire!" Luka said.
"But it's not even late out let me party some more!" Claire whined.
"Nope." Luka carefully placed her on the bed and she fell asleep quickly.
You see Luka is one of those older brothers who would take a bullet for there sisters, He was very protective when she was around strange people.
Claire had never been herself since the crash and it almost seems like Luka had been prepared his whole life to take care of her..... A few hours later Claire had been throwing up in the bathroom for the alcohol, Luka ran to her and held her hair back as she threw up. After that they decided to watch a movie.
Of course Claire had to choose "Titanic" and the cried and soon enough Claire had fallen asleep.
Once again Luka had to put her on her bed again. His warm soft lips kissed her forehead as she muttered "goodnight." And Luka went back to his room and fell asleep.

Claire woke up all of a sudden and realized that was the last night with her friends before she moved schools.

256 words this chapter bye my loners!