8 ( Filler )

So this isn't really going to be all that important to the story, it's just a fun idea I had for a date between Sophie and Alvar. It's low key cringe but I decided they get to go on a date and partake in one of my favourite sports :D. It's something I kinda just wrote for my own fun but hey, might as well share it. There's a bit of info at the end but you can just skip to where you see a picture and start reading from there. Anyway onto ze chapter.
~~~

PE.

Though it had been years since Sophie had started at Foxfire, PE was still one of the subjects she despised the most. She stood in the corner of they gymnasium with her friends as they waited for the mentors to arrive.

"Alright everyone! Get ready because it's that time again! Ultimate Splotching Championship!" The mentor yelled as he walked into the room and cheers erupted everywhere.

"Have a fun time on the sidelines!" Dex said and gave her a pat on the back, Sophie groaned and rolled her eyes.

Ever since her first championship when they found out she could do brain pushes, she hadn't been allowed to participate. So while her friends all paired up she went and sat on a long bench placed up against the wall.

"Alright everyone ready? On your marks, get set, splotch!" The mentor called out and screeches and splotching sounds commenced.

Dex, who had been up against Biana had been hit right in the forehead by a pale orange splotcher. Whereas Tam had absolutely killed some poor boy who dared challenge him. Sophie chuckled as she got an idea.

Alvar? She transmitted out and felt for the tug of his thoughts.

Sophie? Is that you? His mental voice replied back.

Yeah it's me. She said and she could hear him mentally celebrate.

Thank go I thought I was going to DIE of boredom. I literally have to read books. BOOKS. I thought I would be done with this once I left Foxfire. He complained.

Well luckily for you, we're currently in the middle of the ultimate splotching championship. She said and projected a mental image of the current gymnasium.

YES. Entertainment! He cheered as she continued to show the matches.

They both chuckled as Linh got hit dead in the face. Luckily there was no way Fitz could win since he was in the silver tower now with Keefe, and the elite levels didn't join them for gym.

Your commentary stoped, is everything okay?" Alvar asked.

Yup. Just thinking. She responded though she could hear he wasn't convinced.

I was also thinking, maybe we could go somewhere different tonight. Like meet at the beach still but maybe we could go somewhere human? He said in the silence.

That sounds good. Where would we go? She asked.

I was thinking about this human place I used to go to with my dad, there's this huge mountain that humans have turned into like a resort with restaurants on it and stuff. I don't know maybe we could go there. He suggested and images flashed through his mind.

Oh! That's a ski resort! Ok but if we go you have to try skiing. Sophie transmitted as a grin spread across her face.

She had gone on a ski trip with her family up in Washington once and from what she could remember it was really fun.

I'm going to regret this aren't I? His mental voice sighed.

Oh definitely. She smirked.