Beebo loves you

Kate Rory's P.O.V.

"I know the Legends lost a friend. I've been there. I want to help you guys through the grieving period. I want to give you the chance to get anything off your chest. Anything at all."

During Earth-X Lenny's explanation, I must've rolled my eyes a thousand times. But that's nothing compared to the movements my eyes make when he suddenly brings out a puppet of the professor. "What would you like to say to Professor Martin Stein?"

"Well..." I start. "I don't have much to say to the professor, but there is something I'd like to ask you, Lenny."

"And what would that be?"

"Are you right in the head?"

With that question I get up and leave, not awaiting a response.

---

After being struck by a timequake, Nate runs into Sara's office, where almost the whole team has already gathered.

"An anachronism caused a disturbance in the Temporal Zone, which created a Timequake." He informs us.

Haircut brings up the professor yet again. "And this is where Marty would've said 'fascinating'."

Then Sara walks in, being the only person that wasn't here yet. "All right, everybody, I know you're sad, so this is what we're gonna do. I want you to take all of your feelings about Martin and put it in a box, and then I want you to close the box. And then you're gonna lock the box."

It doesn't take a genius to know that's terrible advice, but I don't comment on it. Instead I take a new bag of licorice from under the couch and start chewing.

Lenny, unlike me, does feel like commenting on what Sara said. "Well, that sounds healthy."

Sara doesn't care though. "Maybe not, but we got a job to do. Gideon, the anachronism, please."

Gideon shows it to us. But the anachromism isn't rated on a scale from 1 to 10 apparently.

"A level 12?" Zari asks in surprise.

"Level 10 didn't do it justice." Gideon explains. "Leif Erikson's Vikings set up a colony in the New World around 1000 AD."

"Didn't the Viking's discover America before Colombus?" Destiny asks.

"Yes." Nate confirms. "492 years sooner, to be exact, but due to Erikson's adoption of Christianity, the Vikings decided to pack up their bags and head home."

Then he turns to the A.I. "Sorry, Gideon, you were saying?"

"In this version of history, the Vikings stayed and conquered all of North America or as it's called now, New Valhalla."

She shows us the Statue of Liberty, but this one has a Viking hat. Something my brother comments on of course. "Cool hat."

And Lenny comments on him. "How many beers is that?" He asks. "It's not even noon yet. You have a problem, Micky."

"I don't have a problem. Now shut up."

Then Lenny turns to me. "And you, Katy-"

I cut him off immedietly, feeling too reminded of my Lenny. "Don't call me Katy."

"Fine. Kate. I believe that's your 5th bag of licorice this morning. You know, it's just as unhealthy as alcohol."

"I've been trying to tell her that for years." Haircut cuts in. To which I glare at him.

"All right, let's go." Sara thankfully says.

Everyone leaves, me following behind. But before I can, Sara grabs me by the arm to stop me.