The parting of ways part one

A Dalek turns to Kyraiah. "You know the Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions."
"I will not!" Ky says back to them.
"Predict! Predict! Predict!"
"Tardis detected in flight."
"Launch missiles. Exterminate."
"You can't! The Tardis hasn't got any defences. You're going to kill him." Ky says.
"You have predicted correctly."
The Tardis materialises around Ky and the nearest Dalek.
"Ky, get down! Get down, Kyraiah!" The Doctor shouts over the console.
"Exterminate!"
The Dalek fires and misses. Jack takes out the Dalek with the modified Defabricator.
"You did it." Ky says to him.
The Doctor hugs Ky and kisses her forehead.
"Feels like I haven't seem you in years." She says to him.
"I told you I'd come and get you." He says to her.
"Never doubted it." She tells him.
"I did. You all right?" He tells her honestly.
"Yeah. You?"
"Not bad, been better."
"Hey, don't I get a hug?" Jack says.
"Oh, come here!" Ky tells him.
"I was talking to him." Jack says and winks at her. He opens his arms and she flings her self into them.
"Welcome home." He mumbles into her hair.
"Oh, I thought I'd never see you again." She tells him.
"Oh, you were lucky. That was just a one shot wonder. Drained the gun of all its power supply. Now it's just a piece of junk." He says to her throwing the now useless gun away.
"They were extinct. How come they're still alive?" Ky says to the Doctor.
"One minute they're the greatest threat in the Universe, the next minute they vanished out of time and space." Jack says
"They went off to fight a bigger war. The Time War" Kyraiah tells him all joking gone from her time.
"I thought that was just a legend." Jack looks at the pair.
"We were there. The war between the Daleks and the Time Lords, with the whole of creation at stake. Our people were destroyed, but they took the Daleks with them. I almost thought it was worth it. Now it turns out they died for nothing." The Doctor says grabbing Kyraiah's shaky hand.
"There's thousands of them now. We could hardly stop one. What're we going to do?" Ky says. After tapping into all that power earlier she can feel it simmering away underneath the surface. But she really doesn't want to be the weapon she was made to be, all that time ago back on Gallifrey and neither does the Doctor.
"No good stood round here chin wagging. The Daleks have got the answers. Let's go and meet the neighbours."
"You can't go out there!" Ky shouted at him as he left the Tardis. Ky and Jack ran after him. As they leave the doors they can hear the three Daleks cry out. "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"
The Dalek rays are stopped by a forcefield extending a good three metres out from the Tardis.
"Is that it? Useless! Nul points. It's all right, come on out. That forcefield can hold back anything." The Doctor tells them, as he paces back and forth.
"Almost anything." Jack tells the Doctor.
"Yes, but I get the feeling he wasn't going to tell them that." Ky tells Jack.
"Sorry." Jack says to the pair.
The Doctor looks at the three Daleks in front of him and say. "Do you know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek Homeworld? The Oncoming Storm. You might've removed all your emotions but I reckon right down deep in your DNA, there's one little spark left, and that's fear. Doesn't it just burn when you face me? So tell me. How did you survive the Time War?"
"They survived through me." A  deep voice says.
The lights come up to reveal a large apparatus, which on closer inspection is an exploded giant Dalek casing, and a blue-skinned one-eyed mutant is happy for everyone to see it sitting there as if on its throne..
"Kyraiah , Captain, this is the Emperor of the Daleks." The Doctor says. Kyraiah stiffens and shuffles backs few paces. She had seen him before, when she was a small child.
"You destroyed us, Doctor. The Dalek race died in your inferno, but my ship survived, falling through time, crippled but alive."
"I get it."
"Do not interrupt."
"Do not interrupt."
"Do not interrupt." Each Dalek said.
"I think you're forgetting something. I'm the Doctor, and if there's one thing I can do, it's talk." He shouted the last bit at the Daleks, who rolled back a few inches. "I've got five billion languages, and you haven't got one way of stopping me. So if anybody's going to shut up, it's you! Okey doke. So, where were we?"
"We waited here in the dark space, damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed, and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth, harvesting the waste of humanity. The prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed. They all came to us. The bodies were filtered, pulped, sifted. The seed of the human race is perverted. Only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured." The Emperor said.
"So you created an army of Daleks out of the dead. That makes them half human." Ky said stepping forward. She rolled her neck, feeling the powers starting to simmer up again.
"Those words are blasphemy."
"Do not blaspheme."
"Do not blaspheme."
"Do not blaspheme."
"Everything human has been purged. I cultivated pure and blessed Dalek."
"Since when did the Daleks have a concept of blasphemy?" The Doctor said. Yet again, for the second time he could feel the waves of power rippling from Kyraiah but this time she seemed to have control. He could feel her pushing it down slightly then letting it gently roll back out.
"I reached into the dirt and made new life. I am the God of all Daleks!"
"Worship him. Worship him. Worship him."
"They're insane. Hiding in silence for hundreds of years, that's enough to drive anyone mad. But it's worse than that. Driven mad by your own flesh. The stink of humanity. You hate your own existence. And that makes them more deadly than ever. We're going." The Doctor told the other two.
"You may not leave my presence."
"Stay where you are."
"Exterminate!"
The Doctor, Kyraiah and Jack go back inside the Tardis. The Daleks start shooting at the forcefield again.
"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

The Tardis materialises back on floor 500.
"Turn everything up. All transmitters full power, wide open. Now! Do it!" The Doctor told everyone as he walked out of the Tardis.
"What does this do?" A man said.
"Stops the Daleks from transmatting on board. How did you get on? Did you contact Earth?" The Doctor asked him
"Well, we tried to warn them, but all they did was suspend our license because we stopped the programmes." Was the man reply.
"And the planet's just sitting there, defenceless. Lynda, what're you still doing on board? I told you to evacuate everyone." The Doctor as he saw Lynda standing with Rose.
"She wouldn't go." The man said again.
"Didn't want to leave you." Lynda said.
"There weren't enough shuttles anyway, or I wouldn't be here. We've got about a hundred people stranded on Floor Zero." Some random woman said.
Rose looked at the Doctor. "Where is she Doctor? Did you get her?" With that the Doctor smiled and out of the Tardis walked Kyraiah. "I'm here Rose I'm fine." The two girls ran to each other. The Doctor and Jack smiled at the two embracing girls.
"Oh, my God. The Fleet is moving. They're on their way." A man said ruining the moment for everyone.