Boom town part two

The five of them walk into the foyer of the city hall. "According to intelligence, the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family, a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorious, masquerading as a human being, zipped inside a skin suit. Okay, plan of attack, we assume a basic fifty seven fifty six strategy, covering all available exits on the ground floor. Doctor, you and Rai go face to face. That'll designate Exit One, I'll cover Exit Two. Rose, you Exit Three. Mickey Smith, you take Exit Four. Have you got that?" Jack told everybody.
"Excuse me. Who's in charge?" The Doctor pointed out.
"Sorry. Awaiting orders, sir." He said saluting the Doctor.
The Doctor looked at everyone and said "Right, here's the plan........Like he said. Nice plan. Anything else?"
"Present arms." Ky said looking around.
They each pull out a mobile phone. The Doctor and Ky decided to share one phone as it was decided long before they came here that they would stick together. It was the Doctor being protective of her.
"Ready." Both Timelords say.
"Ready." Rose says.
"Ready." Mickey answers.
"Ready. Speed dial?" Jack says.
"Yup." The Doctor says but decided to hand the phone to Ky.
"Ready." Rose says.
"Check." Said Mickey
"See you in hell." Jack jokes.

The Doctor and Kyraiah arrive at the mayor's office and speak to the young man sitting at a desk by the door.
"Hello, we've come to see the Lord Mayor." The Doctor says to him.
"Have you got an appointment?" He asks the pair.
"No, just an old friend passing by. Bit of a surprise. Can't wait to see her face." Ky says smirks, having heard about the last time they saw her.
"Well, she's just having a cup of tea." The man at the door says.
"Just go in there and tell her the Doctor would like to see her." The Doctor tells him.
"Doctor who?"
"Just the Doctor. Tell her exactly that. The Doctor." Ky says to the man.
"Hang on a tick." He says and goes into her office. A tea cup smashes. Idris comes out again.
"The Lord Mayor says thank you for popping by. She'd love to have a chat, but, er, she's up to her eyes in paperwork. Perhaps if you could make an appointment for next week?" He says nervously.
"She's climbing out of the window, isn't she?" The pair ask simultaneously.
"Yes, she is."
The pair dash in and see her on the balcony beginning to climb down. The Doctor is slightly in front of Ky, so he doesn't see the assistant coming up behind him but she does. Using very little power she flicks the man away from the Doctor and he goes flying into to the wall, knocking himself out when he hits his head. The Doctor hears the noise and turns around, seeing the man on the ground and Kyraiah hovering over him checking his pulse.
"Just knocked out." She says to him. Even though she was forced into being a weapon, see doesn't like killing people. Especially innocents. The Doctor sighs and makes his way to the balcony.
"Slitheen heading north." Ky says into the phone .
"On my way." Rose says.
Jack answers with an "Over and out."
On the other hand Mickey came out with, "Oh my God."
Margaret reaches the bottom of the ladder and takes off her brooch. She starts to run but sees Rose coming towards her, snarls and removes her right earring. Then Jack comes running from the opposite direction. The Doctor, beginning to climb down the ladder, sees her running in the only available direction - across the front of the building.
"Margaret!" He shouts
The Doctor gets down the ladder, Ky right behind him,
as Margaret removes her other earring and puts it with the first and the brooch. The chase is on.
"Who's on Exit Four??" Both Jack and Ky shout.
"That was Mickey!" Rose shouts back.
"Here I am." Mickey says coming this way with a cleaning bucket on his foot.
"Mickey the idiot." The Doctor says, looking at him.,
"Oh, be fair. she's not exactly going to outrun us, is she?" Rose says as Margaret vanishes.
"She's got a teleport! That's cheating! Now we're never going to get her." Jack half whines.
"Oh, the Doctor's very good at teleports." Rose says and The Doctor holds up his sonic screwdriver and Margaret reappears, running towards them. Vanish, reappear. Vanish, reappear. Every time getting closer to the five.
"I could do this all day." The Doctor says with a smile.
"This is persecution. Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?" Margaret asks him.
"You tried to kill me and destroy this entire planet." He answered her
"Apart from that."

Back in city hall the four timetravelers, Mickey and Margaret are looking at a 3D model of a factory. The Doctor can't understand what she's doing here. "So, you're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped. Your family get killed but you teleport out just in the nick of time. You have no means of escape. What do you do? You build a nuclear power station. But what for?"
"A philanthropic gesture. I've learnt the error of my ways." Margaret says trying to convince the lot she's changed. No one believes her.
"And it just so happens to be right on top of the rift." Ky tells her. Margaret looks at her, she has no idea who she is but can see the protective stance the Doctor has someone put himself in just front of her.
"What rift would that be?" She asks the girl.
"A rift in space and time. If this power station went into meltdown, the entire planet would go (suck boom)!" Jack says also moving close to Kyraiah seeing the way the woman was staring at his friend.
"This station is designed to explode the minute it reaches capacity." The Doctor tells everyone.
"Didn't anyone notice? Isn't there someone in London checking this sort of stuff?" Asks Rose confused as to why she's getting away with this.
"We're in Cardiff. London doesn't care. The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice. Oh. I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native." Margaret says, disgusted with herself when she says that.

"But why would she do that? A great big explosion, she'd only end up killing herself." Mickey points out.
"She's got a name, you know." Margaret tells him. "She's not even a she, she's a thing." Mickey retorts back to her.
"Oh, but she's clever." Ky says and she reaches over and pulls the middle section out of the model and turns it over to reveal electronics."
"Fantastic." The Doctor says looking at the board Ky pulled out of the model.
"Is that a tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator?" Jack asks them.
"Couldn't have put it better myself." Both Timelords reply. This gets another look from Margaret at the two of them, the seem so similar to each other yet so different.
"Oo, genius! You didn't build this?" Jack says to the Slitheen woman.
"I have my hobbies. A little tinkering." She tells him.
"No, no, no. I mean, you really didn't build this. Way beyond you." Jack reiterates.
"I bet she stole it." Mickey thinks out loud. "It fell into my hands." The woman says innocently.
"Is it a weapon?" Rose aske the two Timelords and Jack.
"It's transport. You see, if the reactor blows, the rift opens. Phenomenal cosmic disaster. But this thing shrouds you in a forcefield. You have this energy bubble, so you're safe. Then you feed it coordinates, stand on top, and ride the concussion all the way out of the solar system." Jack tells her. "It's a surfboard." Mickey realises.
"A pan-dimensional surfboard, yeah." Jack says to the smith boy.
"And it would've worked. Id have surfed away from this dead end dump and back to civilisation." Margaret says to them, cleatly having had enough.
"You'd blow up a whole planet just to get a lift?" Mickey says in disgust.
"Like stepping on an anthill." Margaret says with a smile.

"How'd you think of the name?" The Doctor asks having turned to the banner on the wall.
"What, Blaidd Drwg? It's Welsh." Margaret says not seeing the importance of it.
"I know, but how did you think of it?" The Doctor asks her again.
"I chose it at random, that's all. I don't know. It just sounded good. Does it matter?" She says to him confused.
"Blaidd Drwg." The Doctor says to her.
"What's it mean?" Rose asked him curious as to what had got his attention.
"Bad Wolf." Ky answered for him.
"But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times." Rose told them both.
"Everywhere we go. Two words following us. Bad Wolf." The Doctor told the two girls.
"How can they be following us?" Rose asked him now scared of what it could mean.
"Nah, just a coincidence. Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind. Things to do. Margaret, we're going to take you home." The Doctor said trying to wave it off as nothing.
"Hold on, isn't that the easy option, like letting her go?" Jack asks him.
"I don't believe it! We actually get to go to Raxa. Wait a minute! Raxacor" Rose says.
"Raxacoricofallapatorius." The Doctor says to her.
"Raxacorico" Rose tries again.
"fallapatorius." Ky finishes for her
"Raxacoricofallapatorius. That's it! I did it!" Rose says hugging her redheaded friend.
"They have the death penalty. The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do you make of that, Doctor? Take me home and you take me to my death." The Slitheen woman tells him.
"Not his problem." The redheaded girl snarls at the woman.

Last Lady Of Time जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें