Boom town part one

Mickey arrives at Cardiff Central railway station and heads to the redeveloped Oval Basin. The Tardis is in front of the huge water tower, a very avante garde slab with water pouring down it. Mickey knocks on the door. Jack and Ky answer it.
"Who the hell are you?" Jack and Kyraiah ask the male.
"What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you two?" Mickey says as he looks at the two in front of him. Ones a rather handsome male and the other is a beautiful redheaded girl.
"Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying." Jack says with Ky following him with "Kyraiah, go on get lost, we don't want anything." She goes to shut the door in Mickeys face only for him to push her over and say "Get out of my way!" The other 3 inhabitants of the Tardis see this and are not happy. "Oi" they all shout with Jack already pulling her up.

After making sure Ky was okay, he nodded to the Doctor then turned to the new man "Don't tell me. This must be Mickey."
"Here comes trouble! How're you doing, Ricky boy?" The Doctor says annoyed that he knocked over Ky.
"It's Mickey!"
"Don't listen to him, he's winding you up because you knocked over Raiah." Rose tells him.
"You look fantastic." Mickey says looking up and down at her. Rose and Mickey hug. The Doctor is up a ladder mending something.
"Aw, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?" Jack asks jokingly.
Both the Doctor and Kyraiah look at him and say "Buy me a drink first."
Jack looks between them and says "You're both such hard work."
"But worth it." They both say together again.
"Did you manage to find it?" Rose pulls Mickeys attention away from the other three as he pulls something from his pocket.
"There you go." Mickey hands over Rose's passport.
"I can go anywhere now." Rose says turning to the two Timelords.
"We told you, you don't need a passport." Ky says as she bounds up to her blonde best friend giving the girl a side hug.
"It's all very well going to Platform One and Justicia and the Glass Pyramid of San Kaloon, but what if we end up in Brazil? I might need it. You see, I'm prepared for anything." Rose says looking at her friends.
Mickey looks at the girls strangely. He's never met the redhead before but her Rose was acting like they'd known each other forever. When he looked at them properly he could see just how close they seemed to be. They had the same cheeky look on their faces, had similar posture and were roughly the same height, the redhead being maybe an inch taller. Maybe about 5'5" in height.
"Sounds like your staying, then. So, what're you doing in Cardiff? And who the hell's Jumping Jack Flash? What about the ginge, who's she? Where'd they come from? I mean, I don't mind you hanging out with big-ears up there..."
"Oi!" The Doctor interjects.
"Look in the mirror. But this guy, I don't know, he's kind of..." Mickey says getting cut off yet again.
"Handsome?" Jack suggests
"More like cheesy." Mickey tells him.
"Early twenty first Century slang. Is cheesy good or bad?" Jack asks.
"It's bad." Mickey tells him.
"But bad means good, isn't that right?" Jack asks the group.
"Are you saying I'm not handsome?" The Doctor asks him. Mickey was getting annoyed by this. He has no idea who the girl is still and it seemed the conversation had moved on.

"We just stopped off. We need to refuel. The thing is, Cardiff's got this rift running through the middle of the city. It's invisible, but it's like an earthquake fault between different dimensions." Rose tells him.
"The rift was healed back in 1869." The Doctor is next to add something
"Thanks to a girl named Gwyneth, because these creatures called the Gelth, they were using the rift as a gateway but she saved the world and closed it." Rose carries on.

"But closing a rift always leaves a scar, and that scar generates energy, harmless to the human race" Jack informs Mickey.
"But perfect for the Tardis, so just park it here for a couple of days right on top of the scar and..." Ky says letting Jack finish her sentence. "Open up the engines, soak up the radiation." The redheaded girl smirked at the brunet man.
"Like filling her up with petrol and off we go!" Rose tells Mickey
"Into time!" Both Ky and Jack say. The two have become very close recently and anyone can see it.
"And space!" All four of them say high fiveing each other.
"My God, have you seen yourselves? You all think you're so clever, don't you?" Mickey say to the quartet.
"Yeah." Doctor says
"Yeah." Rose says
"Yep!" Jack says giving Mickey a top on the cheek.
"Obviously." Ky says her accent hanging heavily in that word.